Help Exchange

Help Exchange has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Help Exchange ranks 19th among Farming sites.

How would you rate Help Exchange?

“My Second Fave Helper Site”

Robert K.
6/13/18

I've had a good experience with Helpx.net and found a couple of helpers using them. They are less commercial than Workaway and have a lot of Chinese speakers so if you need help learning Chinese give them a try.

“Just got robbed by a Premier Helper”

Leonie C.
10/17/20

My first two helpers many years ago were great but it's been all downhill since then. My recent FRENCH backpacker bought a tool kit on my account and then stole it when he left. Police and immigration on to it so he'll probably go to a detention centre then get sent home. Basically you don't know who these people are. Plenty are liars. Most are lazy and useless. No more backpackers for me. Just not worth the risk. And I am good to my Helpers so to be robbed by someone you helped is very hurtful. Premier Helpers buy this status; it's not earned. Non,-, premier are always better. Stay away and especially don't use French. Lazy, useless and I have never known anyone to take such liberties (especially stealing). He will get caught and go to jail and never be allowed back into Australia. Hooray. Good riddance! It's called Karma Pierre Porcher :)

robertk515
June 13th, 2018

leoniec4
October 17th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Only use Helpers with references from Hosts. Premier membership is BOUGHT. Nothing Premier about the French guy who robbed me after opening my home to him. Police involved so he will never enter my country again. Karma Pierre Porcher :)

Products used:
Helper

Questions? Get answers from the Help Exchange staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Help Exchange?

Have a question about Help Exchange?