Helpwithlegalforms reviews

Tel: 951-275-0355

1 Review From Our Community

fm13
1/30/18

Wow, I have never been treated so unprofessionally and rudely. I've paid the business in full. And once I did, I've been brushed under the rug and set aside. I feel that my case is not important enough for Juanita to give me the time to answer my questions or concerns. I would never again pay this company in full unless you like to waste money. I'll be placing my review and experience on yelp as well. I've been hung up on multiple times (never have I been treated that way with a supposed professional company) and juanita threatened to file a harassment case against me because I called their office requesting a status of my matter just wanting to find out what is going on. I guess the new customer's business is more important or takes precedence over their clients who have paid them in full. Unbelievable. And as a follow up I have now receive further threatening text messages from Juanita threatening to sue me for my reviews which I have now not only placed on Facebook, but as well as yelp, manta, linked in, and BBB. I will be calling the board tomorrow as well because this person should not be giving out legal advice. I will post my review on as many websites as I can find. It's a shame that "professionals," especially in the customer service industry, or even the way people treat other people, find it okay to yell at, hang up on, and threaten paying clients. Word of mouth is a very powerful thing.

Questions? Get answers from the Helpwithlegalforms staff and other customers.

Helpwithlegalforms?