This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Hellorolex.me

Hellorolex.me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hellorolex.me?

“Scam Artists... STAY AWAY”

B H.
6/17/17

I ordered 3 watches on line. 2 shipped; 1 was back ordered. The shipped watches were seized by US Customs. The company claims to have a high success rate getting their products through Customs. Then they asked me to pay 50% of the original price so they could try again! I tried to get a refund through my credit card company; no luck. The company processed a separate charge for $259! Sorry, hellorolex.me, You are supposed to know what you are doing. You don't have a clue.

bh424
June 17th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Hellorolex.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hellorolex.me?

Have a question about Hellorolex.me?