Hedge Fund Certification reviews

chukwuman1
Chukwuma N.
3/12/19

After paying about $1000 I did not expect I will be paying extra to receive me certificate which I have declined to do. In trying to order the pdf version am been asked to pay another $32 for postage. I dont get it. I dont feel like I got value for my money and really not very happy. If am honest I feel scammed. Thank you

sireeshak
Sireesha K.
3/12/19

It was a great experience! The course videos are really helpful to understand the financial concepts. The project work really boosts the confidence on what learned & how to apply.

albertk58
ALBERT K.
3/6/19

Good learning experiences, good reading for FASC.
Speedy response from the team support for any issue in connection and schedule.

bennyg15
benny g.
3/9/18

shopping experience is fine, but i do not understand the style of the exams, it cannot be based on someones personal experience, it has to be based on aspects used within the industry that will help to progress within the industry. 5 to 10 questions were a waste of time, not satisfied in that regard. thx

justinn37
JUSTIN N.
3/9/18

You do a great job of putting an objective structure to otherwise complex and rather subjective area of study.

jamesp402
James P.
3/9/18

The class was totally worth it. I learned so much about business brokering and can't wait to get started.

frederickw19
Frederick W.
3/9/18

The test malfunctioned with about 15 minutes to go. I was attempting to proofread 10 of my answers, and the program froze up, not allowing me to finish. So I do not know if all of my answers were actually recorded properly. A bit frustrating. Help me out with this, thanks.

staceyh65
Stacey H.
1/19/18

It is hard for me to read everything by myself. I thought there would be video for each section that I need to know before an exam. The video course was made unprofessionally. What I like for the class was that I got a chance to study by myself.

tomase11
Tomas E.
1/14/18

Thank you so much for your support - especially in allowing me to take the test on short notice to you. The market in the Dominican Republic, where I live, is somewhat complicated at the beginning of the calendar year, so I was thankful for taking the test today. Muchas gracias!

fayec19
Faye C.
11/12/17

If the author could add another chapter listing all important terms and their definitions, it would be better for us to learn.

joshuar68
Joshua R.
11/11/17

Thank you again for putting this together. I'd like to see this program grow, and I know you need feedback in order to continue improving. The video/audio content on the training site could use some editing. In one of the interviews, Mr. Wilson actually mentions that it will be easy to edit something out of the MP3 file, but it seems nobody got around to doing that.

joshuar69
Joshua R.
11/4/17

Your content could be institutionalized by updating publications, checking grammar, and consulting an educational authority on the test itself. Otherwise, I appreciate the efforts put into the material.

iant56
Ian T.
10/11/17

The experience was great I learned a lot and will utilize the reference books in the future. Looking forward to getting my CBB designation.

khosaanj
Khosaan J.
10/11/17

Exam was excellent and you needed to study well to pass. Always room for improvement. Daphny was very responsive to any questions I had. Highly recommend if you have a desire to work in the hedge fund industry or verify your knowledge by a third party and gain additional insights.

justop
JUSTO P.
10/11/17

so far, the experience with finance training society is excellent. the course that I am taking is fullfiling my expectations.

milindp
Milind P.
10/11/17

I am based in India and i am very satisfied so i am quiet sure that professionals in US would be thoroghly satifies too

allenm76
Allen M.
6/29/17

My experience so far has been fantastic. The support team has been very accommodating and highly responsive.

hassana46
Hassan A.
6/29/17

The course was informative and material is really good, I feel that I have learned a lot after finishing the course.

Would recommend to work on branding the entity to be more recolonized around the globe.

bobbyp34
Bobby P.
6/29/17

I was not happy when i had to resubmit a project which i had submitted well before exam deadline. Receipt of the project had been acknowledged.

steves655
Steve S.
6/29/17

This program does not prepare individuals for a career within hedge funds. Stick with the CFA / CAIA which are both more respected, more granular, more accurate and similar in price. This program did not provide any sort of tangible benefit and was ineffective in both expanding my knowledge and opening any career doors. While some of the material is interesting, there are definitely better programs available.

45 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Hedge Fund Certification staff and other customers.

Hedge Fund Certification?