Health Wisdom

Health Wisdom has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Health Wisdom ranks 332nd among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Health Wisdom?

“Took my money did not deliver”

GERHARD K.
6/15/21

They took my money told me I would be informed when shipment ready. After many attempts at contacting them, they told me, they could not ship to my destination. That could have been done at point of sale. Very poor service - I would NEVER buy from them again.

gerhardk22
June 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very poor service - I would NEVER buy from them again.

elaineb378
September 13th, 2020

I ordered this product and would have liked to have received it and rate it. Postnl, which has no contact number or email, was supposed to deliver it to me. I don't know if they transfer it to another carrier when it arrives in my country, but I received no package in my locked mailbox, nor any messages or delivery card on my door or in my mailbox. I can't contact them as they have no contact number, and health wisdom totally ignored my 3 emails about this. So I would look elsewhere if you like good customer service and avoid postnl. I also submitted this review on their website, but I don't think it will post

Products used:
I ordered a herb but never received it.

Questions? Get answers from the Health Wisdom staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Health Wisdom?

Have a question about Health Wisdom?