Healthpoint

Healthpoint has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Healthpoint also ranks 131st among Health Information sites. The most common issues with Healthpoint are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Healthpoint?

“very bad food and service”

Omghayala s.
5/31/16

I went to the hospital which looked fancy but the staff at the reception were rude and then nurse supervisor was not respectful and arrogant, the doctor was not bad though we paid for 5 star service, when we complain about the food, the british supervisor there spoke as if she is the owner of the hospital and we the patients are nothing. please train her on how to speak for the patients who pay her salary. I dont advice any one to go this hospital if you want respectful treatment.

omghayalas
May 31st, 2016
I dont advice any one to go this hospital if you want respectful treatment.
lartaj
December 21st, 2016
Not good experience, staff in the reception are not helpful and security also, treatment just like other hospital

Questions? Get answers from the Healthpoint staff and other customers.

Healthpoint is a super-specialty health and wellness destination in and for the UAE.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthpoint?

Have a question about Healthpoint?