Healthcareind.in

Healthcareind.in has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Healthcareind.in?

“Fraud Company - SCAMMERS - healthcareind.in -...”

Pranjal B.
9/23/19

Website healthcareind.in is SCAM!!! Don't Opt for any of their plans because you will not get anything in the end after 2-3 days of purchase they will switch off their mobile. They do not have any fixed Landline number or support number on their website if you will notice all the address are fake. I purchased the plan 4 weeks ago did not receive any Authorized Signatory Document yet, when I tried to contact through mail they stop responding after a week. And Also Switched off their mobile after 5 days from the day I purchased the plan. I tried to reach on Health Care India Gurgoan/Gurugram Office Address found nothing there. They also change their Payment gateway Vendor's name weekly which I have noticed. I just reported to IT Cell 2 days back. I also found a complaint about the same company in consumer complaints Forums. Stay away from these SCAMMERS & FRAUD COMPANY.

pranjalb4
September 23rd, 2019

Stay away from these SCAMMERS & FRAUD COMPANY.

Questions? Get answers from the Healthcareind.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthcareind.in?

Have a question about Healthcareind.in?