HDMICable4u

HDMICable4u has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 130 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HDMICable4u also ranks 20th among Cables sites.

• The quality of the HDMI cables feel great, very stylish too.
  • Reliable, great quailty and excellent service , would gladly recommend

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HDMICable4u?

“Brilliant highly recommended”

Mr S.
3/25/16

Finally somewhere to buy fair priced cables/wires, with an easy to use website, speedy FREE delivery and great products! Strongly recommended Mr S K

“worst service ever”

vivian m.
10/31/15

ordered 2 hdmi 2.0 cables 30/09/15 still haven't received them today 31/10/15, money came out of my account on 01/10/15 phoned them numerous times and every time they say send them a email .so I send them a email and still no cables or money back as stated in the title worst service ever and still haven't got a result very unhappy customer

hdmi cables (15) excellent service (8) quality product (9) 2 days (5) customer service (4) day delivery (4) great service (8)
mrs130
March 25th, 2016
Strongly recommended
Mr S K
peters227
April 4th, 2016
First Class Service

Item ordered 4.30pm Thursday arrived 10.00am Next Day Free Deliver

I would have no hesitation in recommending

Peter Sandford
Shrewsbury
geoffp7
March 25th, 2016
All round excellent, from ordering to delivery of a first class product
iann13
March 18th, 2016
Bought all my hdi cables from here and they always deliver a quick and simple service.
stephenw67
March 18th, 2016
I order my cables with short notice from a client.
Cables arrived first thing the next day and couldn't fault them.
customer service understood my urgency and they packed and sent the items that afternoon,
markt107
March 18th, 2016
Satisfied Customer , quick & Easy and as stated on site.
mauricec23
March 19th, 2016
I ordered two cables and before I new where I was the had arrived. Such good service.
burtiew
October 28th, 2015
I was very impressed both with the speed of service and professionalism of this company. I used them for the first time recently and would definitely use them again.
vivianm27
October 31st, 2015

Tip for consumers: if your lucky you may get the great service that I've read in the reviews not happy wont be using these guys again

patp21
March 15th, 2015
Very good product great price and fast delivery.
johnl200
February 17th, 2015
Great company, great value for money also very quick. Beautifully packaged everything was encased properly; brilliant value for money; brilliant service.Very happy. Great company, everything is perfect

Honestly, If you're worrying about service don't;this company is great. Delivery sorts are all working.(Before)

Wow,wow,wow amazing products; I bought two hdmi cables and they were easy fitted and no mess; packed beautifully, and to top it all off everything works perfectly.(After)

BRILLIANT!!

Tip for consumers: Don't worry about costs or quality it is genuine.

cd45
September 29th, 2014
joelv4
August 25th, 2014
The quality of the HDMI cables feel great, very stylish too. Came in the post the very next day. And I can't grumble at the price; worth every penny! I will definitely use these guys again!
matts68
July 25th, 2014
Great range of cables in varying lengths suitable for all needs. Product is good quality and was shipped very quickly. Highly recommend!
davidi14
July 27th, 2014
I was looking for long HDMI cables with right angle connectors and found them here at a really good price. Expected slow delivery due to price but was amazed when they turned up just 2 days later. Really pleased
simonl28
July 25th, 2014
Ordered 3 leads from these guys, cheap and quickly delivered. Products were great too.
warrene5
2,420 helpful votes
July 25th, 2014
Looks like another company that thinks using shill accounts to hype their ratings here is a good idea . . .

There are close to 100 "I love it" reviews from accounts that have only done 1 review here.

I give them a "I don't recommend it rating" because of all the shill accounts.
grens1
July 25th, 2014
Good service with a very quick delivery. HDMI cable as listed and works perfectly with my Apple TV connected to a Panasonic 37" LCD TV, and best of all a very good price
jardzn
July 30th, 2014
A few days ago i broke my hdmi cable and i wasnt sure where to attain a new one which had a similar quality and standard until i stubled across such a reliable site with a range of different cables each unique in their own ways. Its only been one day and i have already recommended this website to many people and i would easily choose their services rather than any other because of their fast delivery rate and standard of their products.
mg29
July 25th, 2014
You can pay a fortune for HDMI cables so the quality and value for money I experienced from HDMIcable4u.co.uk was second to none. A vast array of all sizes and colours which suited my needs. The selected cable arrived quickly and efficiently and the cables deliver the high definition images I require. Even when having pressed the "send" button I realised I had made a mistake with my order a quick email to the sales department and it was rectified immediately. Highly recommended.
ianh39
August 12th, 2014
Brilliant Price and service and have recomended to a few friends
petery13
July 25th, 2014
First time I've had to get an HDMI cable so I was unsure about what I needed. After a few searches I ended up at HDMICABLE4U and I was quickly able to see what I needed - I admit I was a bit concerned because the price seemed a little low compared to other sites. Delivery was fast, the quality of the cable was excellent, and it all worked first time - for a 'silver surfer' that was a great relief. I can heartily recommend them.
rajr6
August 7th, 2014
Very good quality cables, quite reasonable price, prompt delivery
johnl159
July 27th, 2014
marcusg11
July 25th, 2014
hdmicable4U in my experience are a highly professional company. In had an urgent need for some pretty specialized cables and they came up trumps. I got exactly what i needed when nobody else could help. The service was fast and accurate and the follow up support was amazing.

I would really recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the HDMICable4u staff and other customers.

Why pay full price for HDMI cables and HDMI leads when you can purchase high quality products from HDMICables4u at prices up to 70% lower than the RRP with FREE next day delivery on all order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDMICable4u?

Have a question about HDMICable4u?