HDMICable4u

HDMICable4u has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 131 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with HDMICable4u most frequently mention next day, fast delivery and great service. HDMICable4u ranks 1st among Cables sites.

• The quality of the HDMI cables feel great, very stylish too.
  • Easy to find cables and order, delivery next day Excellent service

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate HDMICable4u?

“Great quality cables”

Samuel M.
3/30/21

I was impressed with the quality for the price. Fast delivery. Helpful customer service. Thank you for such a nice experience. Recommend!

“Worst service ever”

vivian m.
10/31/15

Ordered 2 hdmi 2.0 cables 30/09/15 still haven't received them today 31/10/15, money came out of my account on 01/10/15 phoned them numerous times and every time they say send them a email. So I send them a email and still no cables or money back as stated in the title worst service ever and still haven't got a result very unhappy customer

hdmi cables (15) excellent service (8) great service (8) quality product (9) 2 days (5) customer service (4) day delivery (4)
samuelm400
March 30th, 2021

Buy with confidence

Products used:
HDMI cable

sergejk
December 9th, 2013

Not a bad site. But out of 3 orders kne been canceled as they had run out of stock.

warrene5
2,465 helpful votes
July 25th, 2014

Looks like another company that thinks using shill accounts to hype their ratings here is a good idea...

There are close to 100 "I love it" reviews from accounts that have only done 1 review here.

I give them a "I don't recommend it rating" because of all the shill accounts.

vivianm27
October 31st, 2015

Tip for consumers:
if your lucky you may get the great service that I've read in the reviews not happy wont be using these guys again

markt107
March 18th, 2016

Satisfied Customer, quick & Easy and as stated on site.

mrs130
March 25th, 2016

Finally somewhere to buy fair priced cables/wires, with an easy to use website, speedy FREE delivery and great products!
Strongly recommended
Mr S K

mg29
July 25th, 2014

You can pay a fortune for HDMI cables so the quality and value for money I experienced from HDMIcable4u.co.uk was second to none. A vast array of all sizes and colours which suited my needs. The selected cable arrived quickly and efficiently and the cables deliver the high definition images I require. Even when having pressed the "send" button I realised I had made a mistake with my order a quick email to the sales department and it was rectified immediately. Highly recommended.

iann13
March 18th, 2016

Bought all my hdi cables from here and they always deliver a quick and simple service.

stephenw67
March 18th, 2016

I order my cables with short notice from a client.
Cables arrived first thing the next day and couldn't fault them.
Customer service understood my urgency and they packed and sent the items that afternoon,

petery13
July 25th, 2014

First time I've had to get an HDMI cable so I was unsure about what I needed. After a few searches I ended up at HDMICABLE4U and I was quickly able to see what I needed - I admit I was a bit concerned because the price seemed a little low compared to other sites. Delivery was fast, the quality of the cable was excellent, and it all worked first time - for a 'silver surfer' that was a great relief. I can heartily recommend them.

paulr66
September 4th, 2013

Easy to find what I needed, the price was very good and the product arrived very quickly. I will definitely use in the future.

myrank
August 14th, 2013

Very good, website was easy to navigate and find the cables, prices were amazing and delivery was quick.

johnl200
February 17th, 2015

Great company, great value for money also very quick. Beautifully packaged everything was encased properly; brilliant value for money; brilliant service. Very happy. Great company, everything is perfectHonestly, If you're worrying about service don't; this company is great. Delivery sorts are all working. (Before)Wow, wow, wow amazing products; I bought two hdmi cables and they were easy fitted and no mess; packed beautifully, and to top it all off everything works perfectly. (After)BRILLIANT!

Tip for consumers:
Don't worry about costs or quality it is genuine.

mauricec23
March 19th, 2016

I ordered two cables and before I new where I was the had arrived. Such good service.

georgef20
September 5th, 2013

I have been using hdmi cables for years and found the good and the bad websites to get them off. Let me tell you know these cable are super hd, fast and relible and cheap! The posrage was fast and on the dot.
Great site, have recomended to lots of friends!

jardzn
July 30th, 2014

A few days ago i broke my hdmi cable and i wasnt sure where to attain a new one which had a similar quality and standard until i stubled across such a reliable site with a range of different cables each unique in their own ways. Its only been one day and i have already recommended this website to many people and i would easily choose their services rather than any other because of their fast delivery rate and standard of their products.

stuartk11
July 25th, 2014

I would highly recommend this company, they are outstanding. Great value for money. Amazing quality fast reliable delivery, and a third the price of the high street.

geoffp7
March 25th, 2016

All round excellent, from ordering to delivery of a first class product

matts68
July 25th, 2014

Great range of cables in varying lengths suitable for all needs. Product is good quality and was shipped very quickly. Highly recommend!

davidi14
July 27th, 2014

I was looking for long HDMI cables with right angle connectors and found them here at a really good price. Expected slow delivery due to price but was amazed when they turned up just 2 days later. Really pleased

marcusg11
July 25th, 2014

Hdmicable4U in my experience are a highly professional company. In had an urgent need for some pretty specialized cables and they came up trumps. I got exactly what i needed when nobody else could help. The service was fast and accurate and the follow up support was amazing.

I would really recommend them.

peters227
April 4th, 2016

First Class Service

Item ordered 4.30pm Thursday arrived 10.00am Next Day Free Deliver

I would have no hesitation in recommending

Peter Sandford
Shrewsbury

Questions? Get answers from the HDMICable4u staff and other customers.

Why pay full price for HDMI cables and HDMI leads when you can purchase high quality products from HDMICables4u at prices up to 70% lower than the RRP with FREE next day delivery on all order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDMICable4u?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.9
Have a question about HDMICable4u?