This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Hdfy.to

Hdfy.to has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hdfy.to ranks 97th among Streaming Movies sites.

How would you rate Hdfy.to?

“Too good to be true”

Liyana Z.
5/4/20

I was searching for free streaming websites and found this service. At first I watched it without logging in and it wasn't a problem then 40minutes in, they prompted a notice to say "sign up for unlimited access". They didn't ask for any credit details so I proceeded. Within 24 hours, watched at least one full documentary (1h 30m) + 5 episodes (30min each) the quality of the videos were good and the selection of movies and tv shows are amazing. Honestly I was quite hooked, but sadly they directed me to a subscription package (which honestly is still affordable) $5 a month or $50 annually. What I don't like is that, they weren't transparent upfront. They should've said "24 hours free trial". I am now not sure to trust this site whether or not to subscribe to it and share my credit details. Just warning y'all but if no one minds, I'd say go for it. I think for that price and what you're getting, it's pretty good.

“Scammed me too”

Bruno M.
10/30/20

As I said in my comment in the other review, do yourself a favour and stay away from this site. There is no way to cancel any subscription other than closing your credit card.

liyanaz
May 4th, 2020

brunom96
October 30th, 2020

Scam, do not give card details as they will charge without consent.

By Gilbert M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hdfy.to staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hdfy.to?

Have a question about Hdfy.to?