Hawaiian-shirt.net

Hawaiian-shirt.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hawaiian-shirt.net ranks 232nd among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Hawaiian-shirt.net?

“I bought a hawaiian shirt from this company, at a good...”

Carol A.
7/23/11

I bought a hawaiian shirt from this company, at a good price but a fair price for the product. It was a rayon shirt, dyed, and when I followed the laundering directions exactly, the colors ran. The proprieter of the company refuses to refund my money or exchange the shirt. Stay away from these guys... they've got lousy customer service, and they're rude to boot.

carola9
July 23rd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Hawaiian-shirt.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hawaiian-shirt.net?

Have a question about Hawaiian-shirt.net?