HARRISCO

HARRISCO has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HARRISCO also ranks 32nd among Translation sites.

How would you rate HARRISCO?

“Dont' know about others, but I've had a good...”

Nam-kyu C.
11/24/16

I've worked for them as a freelance translator since last year. I've translated 16 papers so far. Although they were a few days late once, they have never missed a single payment. I guess this didn't happen to everyone.

“Fraudulent editing company”

Dave K.
11/21/18

Be forewarned - you are working for a Korea-based company. You will NOT be paid. I've asked Craigslist to stop allowing their posts since they're clearly scamming Americans. Note the two 4-star reviews are Koreans attempting to level out the reviews. Again, be forewarned - you will NOT be paid. And you have zero recourse.

davek188
November 21st, 2018

Note the two 4-star reviews are Koreans attempting to level out the reviews.

Again, be forewarned - you will NOT be paid. And you have zero recourse.
namkyuc
November 24th, 2016
dorisd29
August 11th, 2016
I was recruited by this company but declined because I already had a full roster of clients. Their response was to send me harassing, even threatening, emails for at least one week. In addition, please check out the reviews at https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Employee-Review-HARRISCO-RVW3645073.htm by people who have worked for them, and hated it.
harriscok
October 27th, 2013
These guys are based in Korea. They also operate under "en-co" and "encorrection." They are crooks and should be avoided at all costs. They never pay on time and have a lot of shady business practices. I've talked to other people who've worked there and all of us are owed at least $10,000 dollars, others much much more. If you're working for them in Korea they don't pay you for months, they don't pay your pension or taxes, and they change your registered address to the company address so they can hide government documents from you. There has also been violence and sexual harassment in the office, and they are breaking several immigration and labor laws.

songg
August 15th, 2014
Thanks Harrisco!
Harrisco Service is loved by many academic researchers in non-English-speaking countries. Since it was founded in 1997, Harrisco has provided service such as English translation, proofreading, and publishing academic papers of researchers working in South Korea and the Asia region in foreign journals over the past 18 years. Many scholars in Asia who have used Harriscos services are sending their thanks.
Seoul National University, Professor Song : I worked in perfect harmony with the proofreader. I have also recommended Harrisco to other professors. I am grateful for the proofreading services of Harrisco.
KAIST, Professor Han : Thanks for efforts you have made in helping the presentation of theses of researchers who are poor at English. The proofreaders at Harrisco have concisely corrected the sentences and noticed words that are out of place. I have admired reading the nicely proofread sentences. Thanks for dealing with the whole process in good faith.
Korea University, Professor Do : Despite a tight schedule, Harrisco has finished the work in good time. I have confidence in Harriscos translating and proofreading services: the level of work is 10 out of 10. I send my gratitude.

chungn3
August 17th, 2014
Harrisco's academic services are very helpful for us living in Seoul.

We, using English as a second language, have some difficulties in expressing our views on the sophisticated business and academic field. In that case, the services of translation and proofreading provided by some brands like Harrisco are so useful for me, maybe most Asians.

I know the brand Harrisco very well, uses their sevices frequently since I have known the brand several years. They are kind, devoted and sincere, though sometimes some dissatisfaction. There're some brands supplying this kind of language services and most of the brands are small business. So, there have been many ups and downs in their business management, but they are never so bad as somebody in this American website criticizes.

The brand 'Harrisco' is, also, not so big scale, but I know they have the longest history and the largest scale of client lists in Seoul. I hope this kind of service prosper healthily in Korea and all Asian regions.

Finally, if you're non English native speaker, like me, I recommend this kind of language services, especially Harrisco. Always, good luck for you!!

Tip for consumers: www.harrisco.net, en.harrisco.net

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the HARRISCO staff and other customers.

?????ʓѡ??‘?_??? ????ʥ?_???_ ??_?ʁ ????_?1??? ????_“__?_?

moojink
Moojin K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HARRISCO?

Have a question about HARRISCO?