Review of Harrah's

harrahs.com
Tel: 1-800-522-4700

js460
8/10/18

I really like the hotel itself and the pool, etc. this would have gotten 5 stars if they hadn't overbooked and prevented me from getting a room. I haven't gone back since. I traveled out of state and needed to get a hotel room on the way back home because I was so tired and the experience was basically a waste of money as a result. I wouldn't have needed to book a hotel room on the way home if I had the one o was planning on. I know my room wasn't being cleaned for the 3 hours I waited before I needed to leave. Fortunately I'm buying a house in the area so I can stay there when I visit, but they definitely missed out on a lot of money.

carinal4
2/19/18

My seat $152 was all the way off to one side 4th row and the curtain cut off almost my whole view. I had to just watch the screen (could have done that on YouTube)
The chairs were connected too close and the lady next to me was a large lady, she kept pressing against me. I ended up leaving my chair after the first song and just stood near the wall.:( I would never go to Harrahs for a concert again!!! But man-O-man Air Supply was unbelievable and just plain awesome!

Questions? Get answers from the Harrah's staff and other customers.

Harrah's?