Hardware.info

Hardware.info has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hardware.info?

“Great in depth reviews of electronics and computers”

Michael P.
11/12/13

Great in depth reviews of electronics and computers. I specifically like this site because they are the only ones that took the new Samsung 840 EVO SSD and ran writes on it 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week to see if there was any worry with endurance issues with the new TLC NAND chips. I really wanted to see how long it would hold up for because I was in the market for one and held some reservations on TLC NAND. They kept on going on two separate drives until the drives finally died and tallied up the writes. Thanks for the great real world tests on new SSD's Hardware.info! Now I know I don't have to worry about TLC!

michaelp69
1,449 helpful votes
November 12th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Hardware.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hardware.info?

Have a question about Hardware.info?