HardcoreBikerSupplies reviews

sidewalkdaveh
8/16/13

we had been buying lil joes vests at $300+ these cost $170 and are almost as good and heavy duty. outfitted 5 of our prospects with there side rocker club vests, well made & has leather lined gun pockets with holster. spot on. be buying more. I looked at the other reviews, even ask the owner Delray about them. ones a unreasonable crybaby, she thinks her mistake orering the wrong size others should pay all the shipping for, the other is his competition & a bs story.

samo11
6/6/13

Cheap products that are not made in USA. Labels are glued on. Evidence of label removed under the 1% label. My $160 vest came apart in a short time. Very sorry to have done business with them

jennip1
8/31/11

I ordered a leather shirt for my husband for his birthday present which ended up costing me more than $200 with shipping. The site does NOT state sleeve length, so when I received the shirt, the sleeves were too short. I had to pay another $40 plus ship the shirt back and order the next size up. I was quite irritated that I got a shirt that was suppose to be the correct size that my husband wears but due to their lack of sizing information I had to pay for the exchange when I already spent over $200!! The so-called customer service rep "Del-Ray" was EXTREMELY rude when I emailed to ask when we should be receiving the replacement shirt and told me blatantly that they want me to delete my Google Checkout review. DO WE NOT LIVE IN THE USA?? Freedom of speech?? If you don't want my opinion for the review of your service, then DON'T ask for it!! I still have not received the replacement shirt and that was 2 months ago....so they are pretty much holding the shirt hostage until I delete my review. What kind of business does that?! I STRONGLY warn anyone not to order anything from this site unless you have NO intentions of returning it for any reason!!!

johnnyd
1/6/10

easy to use and had stuff i didn't think i could find in one place or never saw for sale before anywhere ! . . . the sales guy del-ray was great new his stuff AAAA+++++++++++

Questions? Get answers from the HardcoreBikerSupplies staff and other customers.

HardcoreBikerSupplies?