Review of HankyPanky

Tel: 877-447-4811
customerservice@hankypanky.com

johnr1287
11/30/18

OK . >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ronnies16
10/24/14

I received the corset on this website today. But the bands in it bends and I noticed a small tear right by the bands, I ordered another one from oyshouse.com with a lower price, but not in quality.

keythr
5/13/11

Lingerie - Underwear and Nightwear for Ladies

Well, as reviewer TN said she liked this company, I thought, purely in the interests of objective reporting, of course, that I should take a peek.

As a man, I'm all in favour of 'Hankypanky after midnight', but at the wrong side of 30 I'm also quite keen on the 'before midnight' option. A bloke works better with eight hours sleep, after all.

Lingerie does seem to be a good business the less that is on sale, the higher the prices. As a business school model, in all products apart from electronics and optics, usually the more materials used in the product, the higher the price. Not so here. Odd, eh?

Anyway, this website is definitely educational. I had no idea that there was such a choice in thong design. If asked what a 'low rise thong' was I would have probably guessed it was something to do with trailer parks As for a 'V-kini', well, possibly a coc*tail?

Anyway, ladies, if TN likes the site, you can be sure that it delivers what you order and won't rip you off. The products may get ripped off you, however, if your significant other gets too excited by your purchases.

As to my own tastes, as I've said before, my favourite nightwear for ladies is that chosen by the late Marilyn Monroe a little Chanel

Questions? Get answers from the HankyPanky staff and other customers.

HankyPanky?