Hair Extension Sale UK

Hair Extension Sale UK has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hair Extension Sale UK also ranks 100th among Hair Extensions sites. The most common issues with Hair Extension Sale UK are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Hair Extension Sale UK?

“BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD”

Tofi A.
8/8/15

I ordered hair extensions from this website. The hair extensions I received smelt and was fake (supposed to be Peruvian Hair). They had no contact number so my complaint was dealt via email. After much frustration and distress I finally got them to sent me an address to return the hair. They received it on the 30th of July. It has been over a week and they have not transferred my refund yet. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They lie that they are based in the US but they are based in Shanghai, China.

tofia
August 8th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Hair Extension Sale UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hair Extension Sale UK?

Have a question about Hair Extension Sale UK?