Hackintosh.zone

Hackintosh.zone

Hackintosh.zone has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hackintosh.zone?

“A stupid fucking website.”

Org n.
5/13/18

Now this, this is a stupid fucking website. I tried to get a copy of the Yosemite.Zone image, so first I had to register. All fair, I know some websites like this so I just went with it. Adblocker had to be disabled to register, fair again, people need their income ofcourse. AFTER REGISTERING, AND WASTING ABOUT 10 MINUTES FILLING IN QUESTIONS ABOUT MYSELF I HAD TO GO AND LIKE THEM ON GOOGLE+ OR FACEBOOK TO GET TO MY DOWNLOAD. I skipped this step, I said fuck it and left their website. If registering, and disabling my adblocker wasn't enough to get the download, then they can go and fuck themselves. I do not approve of this website, nor will I tell anyone any good about it ever.

orgn
May 13th, 2018
Now this, this is a stupid $#*!ing website.

I tried to get a copy of the Yosemite.Zone image, so first I had to register.
All fair, I know some websites like this so I just went with it.

I skipped this step, I said $#*! it and left their website. If registering, and disabling my adblocker wasn't enough to get the download, then they can go and $#*! themselves.

Questions? Get answers from the Hackintosh.zone staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hackintosh.zone?

Have a question about Hackintosh.zone?