Review of H-buy.shop

H-buy.shop reviews

22 reviews with 1 star

chrism937
4/16/19

HORRIBLE company, I never received my item and they won't refund my money. Item ordered in November 2018.

suej100
4/10/19

Everything comes from China. It takes forever! Also, I have had 2 different items that came broken or weren't a good quality to begin with. Never again. Instagram - you can do better by offering only American made products.

gismys
3/28/19

Do not buy from here.
I ordered the package around December last year. I was supposed to get the package. I contacted one of the representatives by email and they stated that the shipment is going to be late.
The package which was shipped to my address was returned to the sender because it required a signature. The package was returned to the sender on February 02, 13th.
Then I contacted the representatives so many times through email to explain the situation so that I can get my refund. Then one representative told me to wait a couple of weeks till the company receive the package, so this way I can get my full refund back. Now it has almost been End of March. The tracking states that the package unclaimed and returned to the sender.I have been emailing the representatives a couple of times explaining the situation but they don't seem to understand. They always say some bull$#*!. I have never ever gone through this type of bad customer service before. They are real bull$#*! and fake.

heatherw255
3/5/19

ugh! I ordered in January, still waiting for package. No shipping number, no dice! Yoga mat and trapeze, and now I'm seeing all these reviews. I did not believe a scam like this could happen through Facebook.

michaels2070
2/17/19

I purchased a Multifunctional Travel Organizer through a Facebook ad. Did receive an email that the order would be delayed due to the Chinese new year. It's been 5 weeks and no order confirmation sent. I filed a claim with Paypal.

angelas448
1/27/19

I ordered a product with US outlet plug. I received a plug that is not for US outlets. The product also started it curled & straightened hair. This product would only curl hair. I requested a refund & was offered a partial discount with me paying shipping. I finally agreed after Pay Pal was involved & I was offered a full refund once the product was returned. I was unable to return the product due to them providing an incomplete shipping address. A total waste of money.

sharonc384
1/17/19

I agree with all the other reviews except that I did receive my order. These things cause more damage to your hair than curl-which there was none. Wish I had read reviews before purchase.They are not cooperating with a refund either. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM.

dt127
1/12/19

I ordered 2 C-Rest neck massagers that were advertised on Facebook on 3 Jan. Link took me to H-Buy. 5 days later, no tracking number; sent an inquiry. No response. Requested to cancel and receive a refund. Back and forth with kefu4@macgf.com. Not resolved. Sent request to a different contact provided by PayPal, moneywetts@outlook.com.
The last communication, after telling me the day before that it would be 5 days, 'Sorry to say that, your order has been packaged and shipped out, but there are some problems about the logistics,we will fix it and upgrade the tracking information of your order. Please wait.'

Filed dispute through PP. I'm not hopeful based on comments here. Anyone else have success? Possibly going to your bank or debit card? Thanks

patriciag346
1/12/19

I should have known better, the sale was to good to be true. Now I here as I see many others with the same problem. I ordered a straightener and never received the product. I have made many attempts to email the company which their IP address is no longer valid. I to have asked PayPal to help me, still waiting. Please help pass the message, this company
is a scam stealing consumer's money.

kayleel8
1/8/19

Ordered a curling iron on 12/6 and a month later, it is still not here. The last time I checked the tracking info, it was supposedly at the local post office expected to arrive in 2 days. When I checked the tracking info tonight, it said something completely different. The order was going to take 6-8 business days! That's when I knew something was up. Not worth it, ladies. I should've known it was too good to be true

adams531
1/6/19

I bought I straightener since more than one month
And after many email and apologize from them,, and nothing got happen, I ask for my money back but they told me that they will charge me !!!
They ask the Costomers to pay for they failure and mistakes rather than solve it ,,,, I'm very disappointed and mad
NEVER AGAIN

lisag558
1/5/19

Bought 2 curling irons in mid November received them after the New Year and they refuse to refund me or allow me to return the non working crap they sent me.

christines354
1/4/19

I ordered a curling iron on black Friday 2018! Still have not received it! It is now January 4th 2019! I have emailed and emailed and keep getting a response from China giving me the runaround!! I them went to the website and tried emailing a different email address. I get a response back telling me email is undeliverable...

sylviak32
1/2/19

I have over 25 emails back and forth trying to get a curling iron for over 6 weeks and have given up and been asking for a refund. I have asked paypal to put this in dispute. They have not updated shipping info and have not sent me my refund or curling iron -- they just keep saying wait a few more days. It has been over 6 weeks and I am not waiting any longer. Scam of a company. Hopefully paypal will come thru with my refund

mariac474
1/2/19

I have ordered my curling iron 12/10/18 and still haven't heard anything, no tracking information and can't get through with the e-mail address. Very disappointed, I will never order again! But they are quick to charge my Credit Card.

desireew21
12/31/18

Its been over two months since I odered a curling iron from this site. After over a month I told them I wanted my money back if it wasnt shipped the next day. Conveniently the next day I got a confirmation and tracking number. It's now been over a month and the tracking site says insufficient address that it was undeliverable. DO NOT ORDER from them. I wish I would have seen all of these reviews before I ordered but of course they were all placed around the same time or after I made mine.

denisev49
12/27/18

I order a curling iron from them back in Nov. I emailed them twice, no answer. I'm working with paypal to get my money back.

kathyt158
12/24/18

Awful! They have a promise to have the item in 7-10 days I have waited over 30. I asked them before they even sent my order to cancel it since it had been three weeks and never sent. They do not listen and sent it many days later and will not give me my money back. I have not had worse customer service and still do not have my order 33 days later

daniellem203
12/24/18

I ordered from this site over a month ago and I have yet to receive ANYTHING! When I emailed them the first time after 3 weeks of waiting the response I got was that I "need to be patient because they have a lot of orders to fill." Are you kidding?! So here it is 6 weeks after ordering and bing "patient" and I havent recieved anything!

debras429
12/18/18

I purchased the curling iron a month ago. Never got my email confirmation so have no way of tracking item. I've tried several times emailing them (which is the only way they give to contact them) and it doesn't even work!! My emails keep getting returned. Businesses like this need to be shut down. Never again!!

mariam670
12/18/18

Ordered this item a few weeks ago and I have yet to receive an email stating item has been shipped. I have emailed them and no answer.

pamj10
12/3/18

Purchased a curling iron from this company, they say that items will be shipped with in 2 days, and they will send you a tracking number. 2 weeks, my items still have not been shipped. I asked for my money to be put back on my paypal account, and I have notified paypal. Here is what the company emailed to me......."f you cancel now, you need to incur a fee. We will
have losses. This loss needs to be borne by you. I am sorry,To be honest our
profits are not high. Because we need manpower, material resources,
and financial resources to produce, our workers are also work very hard on
it,sorry If we cancel it for you,it will come a big loss on
it,sorry " So I ordered an item... after 2 weeks it still has not been shipped.... and if I want to cancel and have my money put back on paypal, it will cost me???? I will keep this updated, as to what happens. But wanted to give people a heads up, before they order something on this website for Christmas.

I hope they send it to you! I have been waiting 30 days for mine. If you paid for your order with paypal, contact them. That's what I did. They have sent me a tracking number, which was 7 days ago, still no delivery though. All I want at this point is my money back. Good luck!

By Pam J.

Questions? Get answers from the H-buy.shop staff and other customers.

H-buy.shop?