This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

GymAndSpin.co.uk

GymAndSpin.co.uk

GymAndSpin.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate GymAndSpin.co.uk?

“Horrible experience. Misleading sales practice.”

Amanda v.
8/6/16

It's a shoes for sale website with amazing prices. Website is based in the UK, shoes are supplied from Beijing and shipped via EMS. I took a chance and ordered their New Rock shoes (price was too good to be true!) I was happy to wait and their customer service was kind enough to provide tracking and they arrived quick. The nightmare began when I opened the package to find ugly cheap Nike running shoes that they were trying to get rid of on clearance. The first time I emailed they gave me the tracking number again and said the package will be with me soon (referring to the Nikes they gave me). The second time I emailed they asked me to keep the shoes and refund me the difference. This whole email exchange lasted for more than three days mind you. I expected better and I was horribly let down. I suspect they never had New Rock shoes at all and just give you unwanted random shoes in the hopes you'll be too frustrated to get a refund.

amandav16
August 6th, 2016

This whole email exchange lasted for more than three days mind you.

I expected better and I was horribly let down.

Questions? Get answers from the GymAndSpin.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GymAndSpin.co.uk?

Have a question about GymAndSpin.co.uk?