This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

GymAndSpin.co.uk

GymAndSpin.co.uk

GymAndSpin.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with GymAndSpin.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate GymAndSpin.co.uk?

“Horrible experience. Misleading sales practice.”

Amanda v.
8/6/16

It's a shoes for sale website with amazing prices. Website is based in the UK, shoes are supplied from Beijing and shipped via EMS. I took a chance and ordered their New Rock shoes (price was too good to be true!) I was happy to wait and their customer service was kind enough to provide tracking and they arrived quick. The nightmare began when I opened the package to find ugly cheap Nike running shoes that they were trying to get rid of on clearance. The first time I emailed they gave me the tracking number again and said the package will be with me soon (referring to the Nikes they gave me). The second time I emailed they asked me to keep the shoes and refund me the difference. This whole email exchange lasted for more than three days mind you. I expected better and I was horribly let down. I suspect they never had New Rock shoes at all and just give you unwanted random shoes in the hopes you'll be too frustrated to get a refund.

amandav16
August 6th, 2016

This whole email exchange lasted for more than three days mind you.

I expected better and I was horribly let down.

Questions? Get answers from the GymAndSpin.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GymAndSpin.co.uk?

Have a question about GymAndSpin.co.uk?