Review of GuruAid.net

Branford, CT 06405, US
Tel: 1 855 366 8066

larryh52
10/26/15

These Guru techs are the greatest. Give them a try & you'll see----Old Larry knows

deans50
2/9/15

Guru aid did another great job for me.
Thanks to the Tech. Milind Telang.

Was very patient with me and really did a super job.
Thank you so very much.
Dean Strelow.

susanm107
2/8/15

The Service we received helping us get our computer up and running again was very impressive. All the members and techs were friendly and very understanding of the computer. I highly recommend them for your computer needs.

tonyp34
2/4/15

Milind Telang did a wonderful job getting my computer in great shape...working beautifully! I was especially impressed with the courteous treatment and thoroughness with every step. I was made aware of everything that was being done and, when necessary, action was not taken without my o.k. This was a great experience in every way!!

paulm176
2/3/15

I am very happy with the support I received from Gurraid. They don't rush you into a fast solution, they take the necessary time to solve your problem. I have no problem to recommand Gurruaid.

ricks43
2/3/15

Milind Telang did a very professional and efficient job in checking out my two laptops. Both are working very smoothly the way I want them too. Milind and his other colleagues at GuruAid are very easy to work with and they are respectful of keeping my laptops in good operating order. Before they do things they let me know and seek my permission before they act.

sheldonl5
12/11/14

Prashanth Shetty, This was an excellent work period, I would recommend this program and technician to any one of my friends and business associates.

warrene5
2,419 helpful votes
12/1/14

Did a little research on this company . . . .

It kind of raises a flag when a company has so many "5 star we love it reviews from accounts that only do one review."
Usually they are paid/or fake shill accounts trying to hype their ratings . . .

Currently they are using all these domains:
guruaid.com
guruaid.co.uk
guruaid.ca
guruaid.us
guruaid.net

More info below from several other sources.

complaintslist.com

Average rating: 1.09 out of 5?
Average reported loss: $1,004.54?
Number of complaints: 53
Complaints of high pressure sales tactics

----------

Among other warning signs to be careful:
Web Of Trust: - Ratings are disabled, WOT has detected unusual behavior on the scorecard and new ratings has been disabled.
(usually means shill (fake) accounts are trying to tamper with the sites ratings)
----------

Here is a link to answers at microsoft:

Some quotes, from the microsoft link above:

- I called tech support for Vipre Antivirus and a RogerJim from GuruAid.com
(WAIT: If you called Vipre Antivirus why did you get GuruAid? Seems someone might be misrepresenting
themselves)

- Very sorry for your experience however GuruAid is NOT the Official Microsoft Support
no matter what they claim.

- Avoid tech support phone scams

- Hoaxes and Scams
----------

Questions? Get answers from the GuruAid.net staff and other customers.

GuruAid.net?