Gurleyleepford.net

Gurleyleepford.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Gurleyleepford.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Gurleyleepford.net?

“Dont trust them”

Richard L.
11/1/19

terrible service dept terrible sales force, not true to their word I bought an extended warranty that was supposed to cover everything except "NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR" AFTER 2 and A HALF MONTHS THE RADIATOR OVERHEATED. they replaced the radiator (not repairing it) and said it was not covered under the warranty. How is replacing a radiator Normal wear and tear? Not covered they said, and charged me $1100.00.

richardl698
November 1st, 2019

You cant they never call back you always have to call them and maybe they will answer the phone/ Same thing with the corporate office. I was transferred to someone named Jill. leaving a message the recording said I will call you back

By Richard L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Gurleyleepford.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gurleyleepford.net?

Have a question about Gurleyleepford.net?