Review of Gurin Products

Support@gurinproducts.com

146 reviews with 5 stars

ellenk68
6/9/19

I love the different setting and use of extra pads I have few ares I use on. Had other tens units this conventint to carry and use without people knowing

sylviaa41
6/4/19

I absolutely love this company. The product was excellent and accurate. I've tried many other companies with this device, but none seemed to be as accurate as this Company.

fionao15
6/4/19

Bought this Tens Unit to try for chronic low back pain. Felt I had nothing to lose as it wasn't expensive and didn't expect great things. This unit is amazing. Firstly it was not only inexpensive but had free shipping and shipped fast. The instructions were easy to understand and I had enough pads to use it a few times daily. Adding water to the pads after use definitely extends their use. I was amazed at how powerful this Tens is, usually not exceeding the 3 bars. (Not sure how high it can go but I don't believe I had it even 50%strength).I have used it for a month and have only charged the unit once but only because I was going on a trip. I took it overseas and it was discreet enough to use on the flights. I had no issue with it in my carry on bag. Whilst it doesn't eliminate all my pain, it has on most use eliminated enough that I can function. A fantastic Tens that I highly recommend.

rachelleh18
6/3/19

My daughter has this scale and i usually go weight in at her house so i just decided to get my own i love the latge display and the scale was accurate with my dr scale

leslieo41
5/31/19

I am a Home Health Nurse, recently bought an Adult Blood Pressure Cuff. Very happy with quality and presentation of product, accurate readings, super easy to use.

milliec17
5/30/19

Excellent is the Best way to describe this product. Ive been using it consistanly and it has been very accurate in testing my Blood pressure.

sallyw111
5/26/19

Was recently on vacation in Grand Canyon when I pulled something in my back. There was no pharmacy available but a friend on the trip with us had packed her Santamedical Tens Unit. I used it for several days and it literally saved our vacation.

mopeladea
5/25/19

This product performed beyond my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised.
I was skeptical before it was purchased, but just bought it with a leap of faith. Came to find out that there was no regret at all.

kimb592
5/25/19

Your product had wonderful instructions on use and it helped me understand how to read it so I can pass my skills test!

marys1179
5/15/19

The blood pressure monitor is easy to use. All you need to do is put in the 2 triple AAA batteries and set the date.For the price, this is a great monitor.

joans273
5/14/19

VERY WELL PERFORMING THE BEST ONE YET AND I USED ALOT OF THEM IN THE PAST TY I AM A RETIRED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

jeffreyr146
5/14/19

I recently was diagnosed with AVN.
It's a very painful and debilitating condition.
This Santa Medical Tens unit is allowing me to sleep again. Dramatically reducing pain and adding mobility.

sharona341
5/13/19

I really like the blood pressure wrist cup. It is so much more convenient than the sleeve kind. It will make it easier for me to remember to take my blood pressure.

judithm184
5/3/19

I"v been using the Tens Unit for many years......almost every single day!!!! It helps with all "Pain"

hemendrat
5/2/19

Ordered the blood pressure monitor. Came in a nice and protective packing. Hard plastic case is useful to protect the unit. Instructions manual may be with a little large print.

zorkar
5/1/19

This is the most accurate BP monitor. Easy to use and read.It was well packaged when I received it . I ordered it from Amazon

tammys264
4/30/19

this has been my first time trying this product i bought it off of amazon cuz i borrowed a friends cuz they said it would help me out with my lower back pain,migraines and plantar fascitis/achilles tendonitis pain... i noticed its helping my back but i guess with my foot and migraines ill need more time using this

magdak8
4/30/19

Very easy and accurate. The price is nice and has nothing to envy to the other expensive ones. I will buy it again.

firyils
4/30/19

Thank you this blood pressure machine
Is s life saver
I have been needing to check my blood pressure for my medication adjustment
It is working with accuracy as I hope it would be
It will be used daily as I need to see if I need let my doctor know my daily blood pressure
F Smith
4 -29 -19

harrisonb43
4/29/19

The BP machine that I purchased is helping me keep track of very important health information. I am highly pleased with it.

katherined88
4/28/19

Very easy for monitoring health. Easy to read and use. Purchased from Amazon for the saving compared to local pharmacy prices and looks like comparable quality of less.

henryg156
4/27/19

Works very well and easy to monitor health and seem to be close to my normal reading. I also have trouble using other monitor this one is not hard to use.

vickiem96
4/20/19

order no 111-5370135-5077818 Works very well on back pain.My husband also uses it on his shoulder. Highly recommend

elizabethg293
4/20/19

Very accurate and very easy to use But it's very difficult to get back into their container. The container could be a little larger

carolynp132
4/17/19

This is a great bp cuff. Works well with my elderly thin skin patients. I am a hospice nurse and need cuff easy on skin, but accurate.

Do not want to be in a program that will make a lot of junk mail to come to me which may include spam also.

By HEMENDRA T.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.