Review of Gurin Products

Support@gurinproducts.com

110 reviews with 5 stars

gracew78
3/23/19

Just received product seems to work great. I found out my blood pressure was high and wanted a quick easy way to check it. Having this product is easy to do by myself.

donnief16
3/21/19

Got a pressure cuff and it great. I would tell all my friends to but from this company. I been sick and needed a good pressure cuff .

katem209
3/17/19

Bought the wrist B/P to use for my Mom. Very easy to use and easy to read. I would recommend this for daily use.

tinaw191
3/13/19

The tens unit works great. I have tried it on several areas of the body that has pain and issues. It seems to have worked wonders on my shoulder and neck .

catr16
3/13/19

I worked in rehab for years, and I was blown away by the power delivered by this palm-sized device. It's very easy to use, and the settings target what I am looking for (pain relieve and muscle performance). It's now, so I can't speak to it's longev yet, but so far I'm happy with the model number PM 510.

judyb284
3/6/19

Quick setup, lightweight, easy to useGurin Steam Inhaler. Delivered steam quickly and lasted adequately long enough.

craigb267
3/6/19

tens unit model 950 works great easy use put in my pocket go about my business relieves pain after years of pain without a unit i wont be without one again

maribell9
2/25/19

Blood pressure cuff is of good quality and affordable. Works perfect for personal use and practice for my MA course BP check offs.

leonardz6
2/22/19

Amazed and glad I purchased this from your company !
Its quiet and does a great job !

May soon purchase another .

Leonard Zaccagnino

markp577
2/11/19

The blood pressure monitor was very easy to use and the screen easy to read. 5/5 great product. I am very glad I bought this product.

cherylf116
2/9/19

Great conductivity. The electrodes adhere well and last over several uses. They are easy to apply and remove. I would order again.

lisam957
2/6/19

I LOVE it!!! Came quickly and has a nice case to hold it!! Plus by writing a review you can get a free stethoscope!!!

tonyaa30
1/28/19

Accurate reading every time. Easy to read. Love the modern glass design and blue light. Best scale I have ever purchased.

denisem322
1/25/19

The Tens Unit machine is small, light and portable. Very easy to use! Affordable. Provides soothing relief to painful, achy muscles. Holds battery charge for a lengthy time. Worth the investment!

jacquess20
1/25/19

Using it on my lower back and works great
Also on my neck with spinal stenosis
Which helps great
With the to probes , one on the neck and one on the back ,at the same time is very good and saving time thank you it's great

diannab30
1/22/19

Helps out our aches and pains, I use after my long work day, It has helped!
Very and so simple too use, Easy too put on and take off.

robertu37
1/17/19

I had my doubts about it, but I was surprised! It really did help with my pain. I have had lower back pain for years. I received this as a gift for Christmas. I have only taken it off for showers. I have it on all day. If you are reading this you need to buy this unit.

pamelar189
1/17/19

This manual blood pressure cuff was high quality and was sold at an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I am a nursing instructor, so I've seen a lot of products and we will be ordering more like these in the future for both our lab and for our clinical rotations. (order # 112-2211603-6918601)

mattp183
1/7/19

The puls massager is excellent product. The price was also very reasonablereasonable.Will recommend it to allall my friends.

lanes27
1/4/19

I have reduced my trips to the doctor by half. The knead and massage options give me zero pain for hours.

stevee146
1/4/19

This unit is very small and very portable. I have been experimenting with the different massage settings and I like the fact that I can adjust the level to my liking. After a long day at work my lower legs and feet are sore. This machine really helps and feels great. Works great and easy to use. I would buy it again.

johnh1912
12/29/18

Had the wrist blood pressure monitor for about a week. Easy to use and appears accurate. Only issue is with the size of the print on the directions. A little small for old eyes.

eduardoc49
12/29/18

Purchase this unit following the recommendation of my physical therapy technician for a treatment of a shoulder injured that resulted from a ladder fall last November. Unit appears to work well for my use, and definitely recommend this based on my own experience.

gregm344
12/29/18

This BP monitor seems to be very accurate and very easy to use. The monitor LCD display is large and easy to read, however the manual booklet has miniscule type that required using a magnifying glass to read it.

richardg558
12/27/18

Works well to relive my back pain.Use it as needed when i stress my back from heavy work or lifting. I recommend the Tens highly!

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.