Guess Official

Guess Official has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Guess Official?

“Really great helpful customer service”

Frances V.
4/27/17

If you ever have any issues with Guess, they really value your business, and they will find a way to rectify it. For some reason when I was trying to purchase something, I had $30 guest list points. My purchase wouldn't go through and I lost the $30 completely from my guest list account. I advised them and they refunded me right away, no BS! It was wonderful, they definitely have my business!

francesv7
April 27th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Guess Official staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guess Official?

Have a question about Guess Official?