This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Guccioutletonlines.org

Guccioutletonlines.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Guccioutletonlines.org?

“I am a total idiot!!!”

Rico L.
6/19/13

I am a total idiot!!! I should have known that if it is too good to be true then YES, it is too good to be true. Fake site, designed to look as if it was associated with the "real Gucci" even had some pics and info relating to the the founder of Gucci. Sad to say that it is a bunch of crap. 85% off!! Really? C'mon where do you ever find highend items at 85% off each month?

ricol
June 19th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Guccioutletonlines.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Guccioutletonlines.org?

Have a question about Guccioutletonlines.org?