Grove & Dean

Grove & Dean has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Grove & Dean also ranks 27th among Insurance Other sites. The most common issues with Grove & Dean are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Grove & Dean?

“Grove & Dean Insurance - Poor Service”

de k.
6/29/15

For all of these years I have safely managed to sail my way through the minefield called insurance, that is, until now. Grove & Dean Insurance are probably not the only rogues in the business, but their representatives audibly sneered at me down the phone, gave poor service and charged me for the pleasure. I say pleasure and if frustration is what you're after, then you'll get it here. When so many of the bigger insurance companies are sorting their ‘service stuff’ out I can't help but wonder why these smaller (more in touch) set ups seem to be moving the opposite way. I will serve my time with Grove & Dean Insurance, but then be willing to pay a bit more for better service. Watch yourself on their website, it's full of trip wires! I just hope I never have to claim!

dek3
June 29th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Grove & Dean staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grove & Dean?

Have a question about Grove & Dean?