Green Island Tours & Travels

Green Island Tours & Travels has a consumer rating of 3.92 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Green Island Tours & Travels ranks 51st among Tours sites.

How would you rate Green Island Tours & Travels?

“Andaman Tour”

Santosh M.
12/22/20

Nice accommodation and tour facility provided by Travels. Very co-operative and sincere to maintain time slot as per programme arranged by Travels. All the sight seen and destinations are covered in well planned tour provided by them.

“ITS A FRAUD COMPANY”

Nishant K.
5/11/18

Hi, I am a Travel agent working in Bangalore Based Company. Got in touch through Mr. Rohit act as a sales person for south India and tell himself the biggest player in Andaman and can arrange an helicopter if they don't get ferry tickets. Well because of the commitments of Mr. Rohit we gave a booking of 45 Students to them and that was one my Worst experience in carrier. Mr. Santosh act like and employ is the owner of the company asked for 3 lacks to book ferry tickets 2 month advance, and we paid it. But when the group arrived portblair we come to know that there is no ferry ticket available. That was sch a mess cant describe. Not only that that entire tour was so rubbish and all there justifications were fake. And when i tried to contact rohit the sales person in Bangalore he told he cant come to office out of station. Please get in touch with me before booking any package with them. NISHANT KUMAR *******802 (OASIS HOLIDAYS)

satpals6
January 12th, 2021
Hii m satpal singh
All sightseeing-spots were absolutely awesome, the tour itself was very well-organized, well-managed, and well-executed. There is no other way that I will mark negative remarked for this trip as the stay, breakfast, and transport and everything were met our expectations... Mr prasanjit who coordinated the trip and they work professional and the cooperate are friendly..
santoshm10
December 22nd, 2020
nishantk10
May 11th, 2018
Hi,

NISHANT KUMAR *******802 (OASIS HOLIDAYS)

Questions? Get answers from the Green Island Tours & Travels staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Green Island Tours & Travels?

Have a question about Green Island Tours & Travels?