Green Island Tours & Travels

Green Island Tours & Travels has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Green Island Tours & Travels?

“ITS A FRAUD COMPANY”

Nishant K.
5/11/18

Hi, I am a Travel agent working in Bangalore Based Company. Got in touch through Mr. Rohit act as a sales person for south India and tell himself the biggest player in Andaman and can arrange an helicopter if they don't get ferry tickets. Well because of the commitments of Mr. Rohit we gave a booking of 45 Students to them and that was one my Worst experience in carrier. Mr. Santosh act like and employ is the owner of the company asked for 3 lacks to book ferry tickets 2 month advance, and we paid it. But when the group arrived portblair we come to know that there is no ferry ticket available. That was sch a mess cant describe. Not only that that entire tour was so rubbish and all there justifications were fake. And when i tried to contact rohit the sales person in Bangalore he told he cant come to office out of station. Please get in touch with me before booking any package with them. NISHANT KUMAR *******802 (OASIS HOLIDAYS)

nishantk10
May 11th, 2018
Hi,

NISHANT KUMAR *******802 (OASIS HOLIDAYS)

Questions? Get answers from the Green Island Tours & Travels staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Green Island Tours & Travels?

Have a question about Green Island Tours & Travels?