Grassrootsfootball.co.uk

Grassrootsfootball.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Grassrootsfootball.co.uk also ranks 27th among Football sites.

How would you rate Grassrootsfootball.co.uk?

“I think it is a big con”

John C.
8/10/10

I think it is a big con. The video tutorials are poor and do not load correctly. I asked for help with problems with the video beleiviing it was my settings but never got an answer. I asked for help with a coaching plan but never got any help. It claims to be for level 2 caoches but does not cover the full spectrum of the course. Take the money and run seems top be the plan for this website.

johnc22
August 10th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Grassrootsfootball.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grassrootsfootball.co.uk?

Have a question about Grassrootsfootball.co.uk?