GRASP.ORG

GRASP.ORG has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate GRASP.ORG?

“There is a website for people with Asperger's Syndrome...”

Debby Q.
4/23/14

There is a website for people with Asperger's Syndrome called Grasp; that after several attempts to reach to reach them for information, as well as to inform them that there was a problem with the site, I have run into a dead end. I think they are highly irresponsible and possibly a fraud. Anyone with this condition and looking for help won't find it here.

debbyq1
April 23rd, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the GRASP.ORG staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GRASP.ORG?

Have a question about GRASP.ORG?