Granite Brewery

Granite Brewery has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Granite Brewery are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Granite Brewery?

“Used to Be Awesome...what happened?”

Violetta H.
6/13/17

I used to frequent the Granite Brewery quite often over the last 20 years and had 2 family gatherings there with no complaints. However, attended today and was disappointed. The place was dead quiet except for a large party I was part of and service was beyond slow. Took 1/2 hr to get drinks and 90 minutes before we got our meals. Lunch specials were limited as most of what on the menu was "not ready yet" and we were there between 12 noonish and 2:30 pm. The food was ok (not impressive) but would not go back. Sad to see this great place no longer the hub of fun energy and fine food along with fast service.

violettah1
June 13th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Granite Brewery staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite Brewery?

Have a question about Granite Brewery?