Granite-power.net

Granite-power.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Granite-power.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Granite-power.net?

“This company misleads and rips customers off”

Tim J.
5/21/20

I was signing up for a free bottle of their pills, the site would not let me clicked through unless I ordered other products, so I stopped my order. I then get get a notice that they billed my credit card $220. I called their customer service and they basically called me a liar. Don't do business with these people!

timj225
May 21st, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Granite-power.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Granite-power.net?

Have a question about Granite-power.net?