Gramno

Gramno has a consumer rating of 3.13 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gramno also ranks 13th among Virtual Goods sites. The most common issues with Gramno are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Gramno?

“Cs go boost”

Roberta S.
1/19/17

Wow I must say that their service is incredible. I had a very good experience and I loved every bit of it. The client service was second to none and I recommend these guys for any business!

“Worst liars in the MMO farming market”

Rob C.
5/14/19

Stay away from them, purchased a boost 2 months ago for Hearthstone US, 1 week later I get an email saying its against blizzard policy to use boosting services and I got banned for 35 days, of course legendary card back removed 80 bucks lost and no refund, they lied saying 100% safe and they use a VPN with your country's IP. All lies. If you value your battle.net account, DO NOT USE GRAMNO! You've been warned.

meganh50
February 20th, 2017
Wow I must say their product is marvelous. I had an excellent experience and I loved every bit of it. The client service was second to none and I recommend these guys for any business!
robc185
May 14th, 2019
kamilr7
February 9th, 2019
Hello! I tested to buy on GRAMNO, for starters I think it is a bit much pricey for their services but money has not come to me as necessary in life, it is just a hobby after all however. The Support were 40/60, the booster 100%, the booster and I had a very good communication and if issues occurred we solved them together which normally would be difficult because majority of boosters seems to have bad persona. I believe the company has bad structure when it comes with how they run things however which I noticed from top to bottom.
So this will be an honest review of my analyse
Company Structure: 1/5
Support: 3/5
Booster: 5/5
If it was not for the booster I would only have given the review 1 Star if a review at all.
overwatchrankboosr
January 18th, 2017
I must say their product is marvelous. I had a very good experience and I cherished every bit of it. The customer service was second to none and I vouch for these guys for any company!
robertas22
January 19th, 2017
robc168
September 13th, 2018
STAY AWAY FROM GRAMNO UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED OR SUSPENDED!

To be brief and straight to the point,
I purchased HS rank boost 2 months ago, 1 month afterwards my HS account was suspended and the email sent from Blizzard was regarding my legendary card back being removed and my account suspended for 30 days,
But what got me so angry and riled to write this review wasn't the fact I was lied to claiming it was 100% safe, which clearly wasn't, it was the fact that the support LIED straight to my face claiming it is a "normal suspension that blizzard does before every expansion to clear the servers" never heard a more blunt! Then they claimed for several weeks that to get a refund i need to contact and Admin, who conveniently was never ever online whenever i wrote them messages in the support chat, every single time it was, Admin is not here, try later.
I opened a dispute on PayPal and the admin didn't even bother to stake his claim on the money I paid, he agreed to do a partial refund to which I did not agree and I suggest to everyone whom got hurt by their service, to open a dispute and not bother with the support chat, they will only delay and tell you lies until you won't be able to ask for a refund (30 days).

I have all the screenshots of the conversation. Those bastards are making false claims.

Tip for consumers: be smart, stay away from Gramno if you value your account and money.

their support tell lies,

dotaboostingb
March 8th, 2017
I must say their service is incredible. I had a very good experience and I cherished every bit of it. The customer service was second to none and I vouch for these guys for any company!
gigam
October 12th, 2018
I bought 5 euro RP card, turns out their system isn't automated and is COMPLETELY dependent on one person, I messaged the support asking why didn't I get my RP to which they replied 'Admin is on vacation and it will come a little late', I cringed a little for two reasons. 1. delivering the goods completely relies on this 'admin' guy 2. The system isn't automated and it's just so cringeworthy

I messaged them for the next 3 days asking when will I get my RP code, they kept coming up with reasons and at last they told me that they're out of stock and the 'admin' will make a refund, of course, nobody refunded anything, I messaged them for 1 week and they still kept coming up with silly reasons.

TL; DR scammed me for 5 euros, very unproffesional team, just stay away from it

Questions? Get answers from the Gramno staff and other customers.

Gramno - Buy Cheap Games & Services for your Favorite Games. We offer Rank Boosting, Leveling, Accounts, Coaching & More

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gramno?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.1
Have a question about Gramno?