Review of Gramno

Tel: +38163649102
order@gramno.com

kamilr7
2/9/19

Hello! I tested to buy on GRAMNO, for starters I think it is a bit much pricey for their services but money has not come to me as necessary in life, it is just a hobby after all however. The Support were 40/60, the booster 100%, the booster and I had a very good communication and if issues occurred we solved them together which normally would be difficult because majority of boosters seems to have bad persona. I believe the company has bad structure when it comes with how they run things however which I noticed from top to bottom.
So this will be an honest review of my analyse
Company Structure: 1/5
Support: 3/5
Booster: 5/5
If it was not for the booster I would only have given the review 1 Star if a review at all.

gigam
10/12/18

I bought 5 euro RP card, turns out their system isn't automated and is COMPLETELY dependent on one person, I messaged the support asking why didn't I get my RP to which they replied 'Admin is on vacation and it will come a little late', I cringed a little for two reasons. 1. delivering the goods completely relies on this 'admin' guy 2. the system isn't automated and it's just so cringeworthy

I messaged them for the next 3 days asking when will I get my RP code, they kept coming up with reasons and at last they told me that they're out of stock and the 'admin' will make a refund, of course, nobody refunded anything, I messaged them for 1 week and they still kept coming up with silly reasons.

TL;DR scammed me for 5 euros, very unproffesional team, just stay away from it

robc168
9/13/18

STAY AWAY FROM GRAMNO UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED OR SUSPENDED!!

to be brief and straight to the point,
I purchased HS rank boost 2 months ago, 1 month afterwards my HS account was suspended and the email sent from Blizzard was regarding my legendary card back being removed and my account suspended for 30 days,
but what got me so angry and riled to write this review wasn't the fact I was lied to claiming it was 100% safe, which clearly wasn't, it was the fact that the support LIED straight to my face claiming it is a "normal suspension that blizzard does before every expansion to clear the servers" never heard a more blunt! then they claimed for several weeks that to get a refund i need to contact and Admin, who conveniently was never ever online whenever i wrote them messages in the support chat, every single time it was , Admin is not here, try later.
I opened a dispute on PayPal and the admin didn't even bother to stake his claim on the money I paid, he agreed to do a partial refund to which I did not agree and I suggest to everyone whom got hurt by their service, to open a dispute and not bother with the support chat, they will only delay and tell you lies until you won't be able to ask for a refund (30 days).

I have all the screenshots of the conversation. those bastards are making false claims.

Tip for consumers: be smart, stay away from Gramno if you value your account and money.

their support tell lies,

dotaboostingb
3/8/17

I must say their service is incredible. I had a very good experience and I cherished every bit of it. The customer service was second to none and I vouch for these guys for any company!

meganh50
2/20/17

Wow I must say their product is marvelous. I had an excellent experience and I loved every bit of it. The client service was second to none and I recommend these guys for any business!

robertas22
1/19/17

Wow I must say that their service is incredible. I had a very good experience and I loved every bit of it. The client service was second to none and I recommend these guys for any business!

overwatchrankboosr
1/18/17

I must say their product is marvelous. I had a very good experience and I cherished every bit of it. The customer service was second to none and I vouch for these guys for any company!

Questions? Get answers from the Gramno staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Gramno