Gpg4win.org

Gpg4win.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gpg4win.org also ranks 15th among Freeware sites.

How would you rate Gpg4win.org?

“Are you a business owner that sends confidential documents.....”

Ian M.
9/4/11

Are you a business owner that sends confidential documents through email? If not - this can still come in good use for individuals. In example, you've changed doctors and you want to give your new physician all your health records. GPG4Win.org offers a freeware program that lets you both encrypt and digitally sign your emails. I however do not recommend this to computer novices. It does require an advanced understanding to use this application. I tried it several months ago, but I gave up. I decided to try again last week and finally figured it out. The good side is that it does come with a PDF that explains what to do (in both English and German). In addition to this - you can also test how it works first by exchanging your public keys with an email-based robot. This makes the learning process fun and somewhat easier. All in all - I'm really happy I've come across this site!

ianm11
September 4th, 2011

All in all - I'm really happy I've come across this site!

Questions? Get answers from the Gpg4win.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gpg4win.org?

Have a question about Gpg4win.org?