This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Gourmandia.org.uk

Gourmandia.org.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Gourmandia.org.uk?

“If you love cooking as much as I do, you probably love...”

leah s.
2/2/12

If you love cooking as much as I do, you probably love recipes site too. Imagine my excitement when my friend recommended this site? Very easy to navigate and understand, you don't need to be a pro! Recipe videos are shown and featured here, they even dub it if they see fit. All things considered, this site is heaven sent!

leahs1
February 2nd, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Gourmandia.org.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gourmandia.org.uk?

Have a question about Gourmandia.org.uk?