GoldenShare

GoldenShare has a consumer rating of 4.37 stars from 43 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with GoldenShare most frequently mention customer service, payment options and stock market.GoldenShare ranks 10th among Option Trading sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 88.4%
How would you rate GoldenShare?

“High-tech features that I would expect”

Micheal T.
9/19/21

GoldenShare has all of the new, high-tech features that I would expect from any investment company today. They have a mobile app for both Android & iOS users which allows me to monitor my investments on-the-go, and I also enjoy their educational materials which help me understand what is going on with my investments. There are definitely some aspects of the company that need to be improved though, like adding more investment options that can benefit clients.

barryf215
June 2nd, 2022

I'm very happy from the service I got at GoldenShare. MR. Liam Madison introduced me with a full trading package according to my needs. I learned creative trading strategies that involves automated solutions and Bitcoin arbitrage. You guys earned the 5 star review, keep up this level and I'll be your client for many years. Cheers, Sean.

Tip for consumers:
Ask for Liam Madison, He's great.

katht6
September 25th, 2021

GoldenShare is great for being able to withdraw funds whenever you need it! I also enjoy the convenience of having an account manager who helps me understand my investments better and keeps track of my performance. However, I wish they more eBooks available to help me learn about investing and get more out of the time I spend here!

sylviam369
October 4th, 2021

GoldenShare is pretty good for new investors who really don't know much about investing and how the stock market works. They provide lots of great information on their website and their customer service is great. Really love that now I can make an 8% profit each month.

michealt30
September 19th, 2021

moragn
April 17th, 2022

GoldenShare's customer support team is one of the best I've ever come across! They always have time for me and are happy to help with any advice or problem that comes up. Last month, I made 11% profit and I am just over the moon with this success.

janettem80
April 24th, 2022

I've had several positive interactions with the team, both through chat or email correspondence; this makes me feel like they're genuine people who care about providing excellent service rather than just doing things for show (like so many businesses these days). The only downside? Very restricted payment options and dialect options.

katherinem673
November 25th, 2021

Their security measures give traders peace of mind and they offer 24/7 customer service through their online chat facility, email or by phone. This allows you to trade securely at any time of day.

annel485
September 30th, 2021

GoldenShare has lots of nice features like their mobile app, high-quality platform design, and education program that all make it a great choice for individuals who are trying to grow their money. However, they need to add more investment options to help me find good investments in the market that match my interests.

jordanh415
March 10th, 2022

I am very satisfied with the experience I've had trading on GoldenShare. The user interface is easy-to use and offers multiple payment options, which makes it that much more enjoyable! And when you need help from their customer service team, they are always there for me in a pinch.

johns10906
April 16th, 2022

My GoldenShare's experience has been top notch. I've always been impressed with how quickly they respond to my questions, whether through chat or email correspondence; this makes me feel like the company has genuine policies rather than just lip service (like many businesses nowadays). The only downside? We can't choose between light and dark themes!

lindaa1642
November 11th, 2021

If you're looking for a more personal and interactive experience with your trading, Golden Share is an excellent option. They offer tutorials on how to use their app as well as one-on-one guidance from experienced traders who are eager to help!

jenw171
May 11th, 2022

This is the only platform that cares about beginners who are new to trading like me by providing asset tools that help in making good decisions for market bids.

derekc330
May 11th, 2022

I'm not used to write reviews online but I decided to do so hoping my review will help others, same as the good reviews I read about the GoldenShare helped me getting into the right decision. With no experience at all I was assigned to MR. Steve Nelson who was very patient, kind and most of all very professional with this new blockchain technology. The creation of a bitcoin wallet took no longer than 10 minutes. I tied the automatic software and was quite happy with its results. Then, Steve introduced me with some interesting financial events and high quality market info. I learned new strategies and got access for the experts opinion via reliable third party sources. All of those and more using the great service provided by Steve and the GoldenShare support. The withdrawal process took around 15 minutes since I clicked on the withdrawal button in the platform till the funds arrived to my bank. To sum up, I'm very happy with the service and the results - learning how do trade by yourself in order not to be dependent solely on the trading software is very recommended.

dorothyh823
September 21st, 2021

GoldenShare has a nice new platform design that I haven't seen before in any other trading company. However, they really need to add a chat feature so we can instantly communicate with our account managers & other clients!

angelar1664
April 10th, 2022

With an excellent customer service team that really cares about your needs, this platform is the perfect way for traders and investors alike to make money without putting in too much effort. However there are some features I would love to see like dark and light theme option and more dialects.

lyndam285
April 18th, 2022

GoldenShare is one of the most helpful companies I have ever dealt with. Their customer support team always knows what they're doing and are more than happy to help me out when something goes wrong or give advice on how it can be improved!

eleanory12
May 18th, 2022

I remember having a hard decision to make when I wanted to switch my career path and start my trading business. The only thing keeping me from beginning this career was finding the right online trading platform which proved a lot harder than I thought it would. Thankfully, after months of searching, I came across GoldenShare where I understood the necessities to look for in a trading platform to begin my career.

lindal2827
March 20th, 2022

GoldenShare's team were always there with answers or advice whether that meant clarification of something unclear or telling what next steps should happen next in order secure profits from this volatile industry. With the help of the account manager, I was able to get 10% profit last month.

hayleyi4
September 23rd, 2021

I love GoldenShare! Their platform is very user-friendly, they have great customer service, and an amazing educational platform on their website that really breaks down key terms related to investing and how the stock market works.

gailm560
November 18th, 2021

Their web-trader platform has all the basic functionality needed by a trader in order to make good trades. It is easy to find anything that you are looking for with their platform being very intuitive.

lazruss
October 3rd, 2021

GoldenShare is one of the best trading companies I've used online! They have lots of great options like multiple account types, payment methods, and various educational resources that really help in managing your money. However, some of the investors I've talked with whose accounts are managed by GoldenShare's account managers have some complaints about how their accounts are managed.

kathym1395
September 25th, 2021

I think GoldenShare is one of the best options for a new investor who wants to invest their money with ease and simplicity! They have all the features you need in a good investment company, great customer support, and an amazing platform about investing that really breaks down key terms related to the stock market.

grahamm195
June 10th, 2022

Goldenshare has been great so far! I was able to find an account that suited my needs and the fees are very reasonable. My manager is also really helpful, she helped me get started with them in no time at all.

susans3758
September 24th, 2021

I have been using GoldenShare for several years now; I like their service and ability to take my money whenever I want. But there are still some kinks in the system that need to be worked out. For example, I would like to see them add more investment options and improve their platform design a bit more.

brendaf834
November 16th, 2021

The customer service that Golden Share offers is top-notch. I love the fact that they are easy to access through phone, email or live chat because these are excellent channels for getting in touch with them at any time of day!

Questions? Get answers from the GoldenShare staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoldenShare?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about GoldenShare?