Review of GoldenBride.net

goldenbride.net
GoldenBrides@gmail.com

eduardok9
11/6/16
I was chatting with a girl in goldenbride.net and we got to the point when I sent her flowers and a postcard with my phone number so we could continue talking outside the site via whatsapp which we did,

She then told me she was too poor and couldn't not afford a passport to travel and so we stopped communicating since I told her I would not send money in advance to someone I don't know.

Then after a month, a few days ago I get an invite from the site to the chat. I then sent her a whatsapp asking why she was texting me at the site. She told me:

it's automatic sending, all who is online receives the message
Just ignore it

So it turns out when you get an invitation from a girl to chat, it might be a message generated by the site, not by the girl.

Stay away from this site!
Response from Golden B., GoldenBride.net Representative
Hello Eduardo!

We would like to officially inform you that on our site there is no automatic sending.
Only female members can send messages to male members, not a software.
If you would contact us through the email GoldenBrides@gmail.com and give an ID number of the lady, who told you such information, we would be very glad to make an investigation to make the situation clear for you and for us.

benniet8
1/30/16
THIS WAS MY LAST MAIL TO OLGA 683888
..........................................................................................................................

Firstly, you say your chat starts, hi, then I make a copy of what I have written and send it again, but you refuse still, and respond to, then written I the same question again. but you refuse still, and respond to, as with my long letter to you who refuse you and respond to it, even though I write the same question several times and write to you if you will not answer me, please write why you will not answer me, but you keep ignoring and respond aching at what I'm asking of my letter and you refuse to answer me on what I'm asking in chat so I can find out what is wrong if it's you who refuse and respond or whether there is something else wrong, but I asked you three times to chat and I sprint you the same thing in several letters to you but you just ignore everything I ask for, so I can figure out all the improvement ring I've Made but my housing protrudes you a damn thing I can figure out everything I write about my work, I can take it with me no matter where I live, protrudes you a damn thing I can figure out I have no way to know what you daughter entirety NAME is and I can understad you do not want anything of what I offer and give you a gift, and when you do not want to answer a damn of what I'm asking, then it may well be divided equally and asks something when you refuses answer, so what should I write to you when you ignore or refuse to answer, so I can not ask for anything when I already know you refuse answer, and yesterday I called you up in chat 3 times and 2 first times the answer you do not, and three times in a row when I called you up, which closed just my chat right in front of me and logged off, I must honestly admit. that this construction is certainly not something I like and you say you have not seen my chat but you can shut it down and log off, and yesterday so you're not my 3 chat up call at 10 minuted but close the last chat calls right front of me and today you could well see my chat but not yesterday even if you closed the last chat right in front of me and logged off and today in chat refuse you and answer me, and in my letters ignore you everything I ask and answer simply,but when you answer my long mail, then you write, I bought walnuts. do you like walnuts, I like baking cakes and love and will love and not anything else wrote you, I must honestly admit that I would not pay 10 doller just and read your shopping bill or baking cakes or you love and be love without you answer at least of what I write or totally ignore everything I ask about or ignore everything I write about pre-calling of my accommodation you ignore also everything I write about the economics of this mount or I tell you there has been burglary and I have had to buy new door, all I have written in my long letter to you that you totally ignore everything and not respond to a damn what I ask and when you ignore everything and refuses to answer me on something like any of what I'm asking, what can I write when you ignore everything, try and read my long letter again and if you will not answer me, so that nothing and do it, then I can not write about more when you refuses to answer me, please send me a mail with only one line, the sounds,that my daughter, the over 3 doller for each word in the mail, and I would not pay over 3 doller for each word you write and I will not pay 1 doller every minuted we chat when you refuse to answer me on it I ask about, then either answer me honest so I can ask in a different way or they ignore me, but then I can write the same and the same again and again no we can get advanced before you answer, because so if you ignore so you get the same text all the time in to answer me or write it, you will not answer this I also wrote in my long letter, if you will not answer me , write why you will not answer me, for otherwise we can not get advanced, but you just ignore, so what do you want me to write when you ignore what I write?
greeting bennie
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JUST SO YOU KNOW IT, SHE WRITE TO ME, THE RESON SHE IS ALWAYS ONLINE AF 11 PM TO 3.00 AM IS BECAUSE SHE WONT TO TALK WITH HER FRINDS THERE ARE MARRY WITH A LADY, BECAUSE THAT IS WERY INPORTEN FOR HER TO KNOW HOW IT GO WITH THE MANS LADY, THAT WAS WHAT SHE TELL ME ON A LOVE DATING SITE AND SHE CAN SEE THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT...
PS, THIS WAS HER ANSWER ON MY LETTER BEFORE THE FIRST I HAVE WRITE BUT THAT IS NERLY THE SAME MAIL SHE GOT WHEN SHE ANSWER ME LONGER DOWN
Hi dear.
How are you today?

I'm a little sick, sore throat. Now I drink tea with honey, I hope that it will help me.
Just I take a bath, blow dry my hair and now I'm writing you a letter

I am thinking of you ...
Yesterday I bought walnuts, walnuts you love? Do you eat walnuts? Here in Ukraine a lot of trees and collect them in the fall. I often use them in my baking, cake decorating))
What you have now is the weather?
We now have zero degrees, today was the wind. Awful weather...
The apartment is also cold, I turned on the electric heater, it was much warmer in the apartment)))
I'm glad that we're so well understand each other, that between us there are no secrets and mysteries. It would be wrong to start our relationship with a lie. To me it is very important that we're able to trust each other.
I want to have a happy relationship, love, trust and be confident in my man. I want to sleep and wake up every morning in the arms of a loved one. I want to feel kisses on my skin. I want a romantic evening by candlelight. I want to love and be loved ...
Now I'll be ready for bed, I wish you a good day.
I'll be waiting for your letter.
With tenderness, Olga.
Response from Golden B., GoldenBride.net Representative
Hello Bennie!

Please, contact us through the email GoldenBrides@gmail.com, so we would find a solution together.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

mitchellc36
8/24/15
his sites a scam ill explain why in this letter to them. they also have girls online constantly, like theyre getting paid for this deceit.

this girl is claiming she cant pick up her gift because shes in a village that can't receive her gift. she claims her grandma died. so why is she online if shes claiming those words as true. and she claims she cant get good internet or connection.but she has loads of time to stay online on this website. why? Is she lieing to me? you straighten this out. she told me she doesnt receive internet. But i see her everyday on here.what is she doing that she has to lie about this. if you have girls representing your website like this kick those jerks off. their ruining your reputation.
Response from Golden B., GoldenBride.net Representative
Hello Mitchell!

We care about our clients' opinion much, that's why just after this situation has happened we've deleted a profile of this lady from our site.
We bring you our sincere apologies for the inconvenience may caused by this issue!

GoldenBride.net site administration

Hello Greg! There are two ways of how you can exchange your contact information with the lady: sending a gift and making a phone call. Both ways are good, you just need to choose what you like more. If you are interested to know details about any of these services, please feel free to write us on email GoldenBrides@gmail.com. Sincerely, GoldenBride.net site administration

By Golden B., GoldenBride.net Representative

Hello Pat! If you need any help with K-1 visa, we would be very glad! Please, contact us on email GoldenBrides@gmail.com, so we would start a cooperation. Sincerely, GoldenBride.net site administration.

By Golden B., GoldenBride.net Representative

Hello Istvan! Which browser are you using? We advise you to use Google Chrome. If you need any other help, please feel free to ask us through the email GoldenBrides@gmail.com. Sincerely, GoldenBride.net site administration

By Golden B., GoldenBride.net Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GoldenBride.net staff and other customers.

GoldenBride.net?