Review of GoldDealer.com

GoldDealer.com reviews

Tel: 800-225-7531

scottb516
7/30/18

In business for many decades. Largest precious metals dealer in LA. I have made numerous purchases - I know everyone there. Some are better and more efficient than others, though. Very small spreads between buy and sell. It does take up to one month to receive the product - but shipped by FedEx which is a great advantage over USPS. Top notch website - no baloney - good daily newsletter. Check out their Youtubes - they are entertaining. No risks here, reliable, trustworthy, all shipments exactly correct. Cannot ask for more.

davidw422
David W.
1/6/17

I've been buying and selling gold and silver with these guys for over 10 years now. Never had a problem. They always have the best prices for both buying or selling that I have ever seen. I can't do better locally and I have never found an online place to beat them. If you know of one, say so in the comments and if it's legit I'll retract my statement. Anyway, good folks, easy to talk to, very knowledgeable. They do a LOT of business, so don't expect them to sit on the phone with you for an hour while you wonder if gold is going to go up or down. But they will give you any info you need. When you sell you will have to pay shipping to them. When they ship to you it is usually included in the price. I receive at my post office box - never had a problem. Also they are not high pressure or gimicky in any way. And they don't push doom and gloom like some places I've dealt with. I've always felt like they didn't really have anything to push, just tell them what you want to do and copy down your order number.

Questions? Get answers from the GoldDealer.com staff and other customers.

GoldDealer.com?