Jobs > MLM

Tel: 1 866 866 4744

1 Review From Our Community

marias76
11/24/14

I made the big mistake of visiting this Herbalife Club in El Paso. It's located at 120 Redd Rd. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

I've been taking Herbalife for about 6 years now and I have really had great success UNTIL I WENT TO MAGIC NUTRITION! The shakes taste different here, more watery to be exact. So I began watching them as they make the shakes and low and behold, they are using less than half the amount of powder that is recommended! This is to save money for them, the less they use, the more they profit. PRETTY SCUMY IF YOU ASK ME!

I finally had enough and I confronted the lady working there. She tells me that is how the owner wants them to make the shakes. I told her it's wrong, give me the bottle so I can show you what the directions say. So we read the bottle and I happen to notice the PRODUCT IS EXPIRED!!! I told her this is all expired, she acted like she didn't know, then she said "I only work here".

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM, STAY AWAY!!!

They not only put less powder then they are supposed to, but the crap is expired. ANY HERBALIFE CLUB IS BETTER THAN THIS ONE!!

Tip for consumers: 1. EXPIRED PRODUCT - STAY AWAY!!!
2. THEY ARE USING LESS POWDER IN THE SHAKES - HOW CAN YOU FEEL FULL OR LOSE WEIGHT THIS WAY - THE SHAKE IS LACKING NUTRITION IF THEY PUT HALF THE POWDER THAN THE OTHER CLUBS
3. THEY HAD AN "I DON'T CARE" ATTITUDE!!!

Questions? Get answers from the GoHerbalife staff and other customers.

GoHerbalife?