Review of GoGoalShop

GoGoalShop reviews

7 reviews with 5 stars

ericq9
7/27/17

I ordered 10 plus jerseys and they were high quality jerseys the gentleman Chris was a pleasure to work with and the items came quick I already ordered more

lukee17
6/21/17

I really like how go goal got my jersey and I really like it. If your new to this website you should get a jersey great quality.

anitab53
6/15/17

Ordered a personalised kids Croatian national team kit. Great quality and fast postage to Australia. Very happy, highly recommend!

fionaj7
9/18/16

I recommend everyone buying their football tops from Gogoalshop.hk, for great service only second to the quality received. Super fast delivery too, thank you so much :D

sushilo
12/21/15

I had ordered 11 Football Tops across 3 different orders, some with players name/own name number, adult/children/infant tops/premier league badges, and all were received correctly and in time as they were Xmas Gifts.

I made a mistake on the payment on my main order, and it was a reassurance that the difference amount over usd 300 USD was credited back with 48hrs.

This is a genuine website as I have ordered 2-3 times, and would highly recommend this website as it saves you literary 40%-50% and the quality of the tops/shorts/socks are all originals.

And A Big Thank You To Chris, who dealt with my queries in a professional manner.

UK Customer.

leonardoa11
10/5/15

I am very satisfied with their services. Smooth transaction, and the DHL delivery gives me a peace of mind. In fact, I have already shopped again! I strongly recommend this site to my friends!

seanh48
9/24/15

Perfect service and Jerseys guys! Will be back again soon.

Questions? Get answers from the GoGoalShop staff and other customers.

3 Photos for GoGoalShop