GoBuyDirect.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0800 772 0655

1 Review From Our Community

marys239
10/8/15

I ordered a TV stand from this company on 28 August 2015 and at the time was advised delivery expected within 7-10 working days. After this time lapsed I then sent an email chasing my order and was advised by the company that the item is now discontinued and I could reselect another item or have a refund. I chose to have a full refund as the item was not discontinued at Currys PC World and another online suppliers.

I was informed on 16 September, that my money would be refunded to my bank account the next day and it could take up to 3 working days to clear depending on bank. By 25 September well past 3 working days still no credit in my account albeit the company claims the transfer was made.

I do believe this would constitute a fraud activity whereby the company are misleading the public in offering items for sale (albeit they claim it's discontinued) and withholding my funds. The TV stand is still being advertised on their website as being out of stock.. I've taken a screen print of this as I will be pursuing my case and sharing this story with the BBC Watch Dog Programme or Rip Off Britain - whichever channel decides to take it on as I'm sure I'm not alone on this experience with this company!

I would strongly advised people to stay clear from this company.

Questions? Get answers from the GoBuyDirect.co.uk staff and other customers.

GoBuyDirect.co.uk?