Review of Air nest

goairnest.com@domainsbyproxy.com

frankl157
Frank L.
10/18/17

I received my AirNest and used it on 2 separate weekends. By the second day of weekend #2, it was failing to retain air, making it useless. I contacted AirNest, and they immediately responded with return instructions, and were going to send a replacement upon receipt of the original product. The process took a long time, but I am happy they provided a replacement at no charge to me.

trudyh12
Trudy H.
10/13/17

Experience was fine except for the note that came up about shipping. I am shipping to my daughter-in-law's address.

tomg226
Tom G.
8/28/17

It kept telling me that there was no shipping method available. I'm sure it was user error...but then again I don't know ha. So, it was fine. No biggie.

maggiem55
maggie m.
7/19/17

I have used my air nest several times.
It is comfortable and easy to travel with.
Will be sharing it with friends this weekend!

pp46
P P.
6/29/17

I ordered two of these last summer right before a labor day beach vacation. I've had it for a while and am writing this review after about 5 months of solid use. On the beach we napped, we floated in the surf, and we used it like a couch (three of my four kids (7-10 yrs) reading.

In the early Fall we took this to the park for festivals, and even in this winter I inflated it to take a three-hour nap in front of the fireplace. It packs into a small drawstring bag and has replaced lawn chairs, beach chairs and blankets we used to haul to park events. As the daddy/packhorse, carrying two of these on my back is much easier than hauling what we used to carry around. It's very practical, and that before mentioning all the compliments and conversations it starts when we're out and about. "That makes a lot of sense," is a common theme.

The product is solid, but that's not why I'm writing the review. The first Air Nest I purchase had a bad seam four days before the trip to the beach. Nothing that deflated it, but it just irked me. I contacted customer service and they responded that day, making it right by overnighting a replacement. Great products are hard enough to find, but impressive customer service is even harder. I'd buy this again from this company ina heartbeat, and encourage others to do the same.

kimberlyn46
Kimberly N.
6/29/17

Nice color selection and easy ordering process. Look forward to testing out the 3 bags I just purchased.

marya659
Mary A.
6/29/17

there is a i with a circle around it instead of a locked icon.... very nervous about this order... please update your system

kevinz32
Kevin Z.
6/29/17

The best on the market. Don't be fooled by the cheaper versions. The Air Nest is worth every penny, and they are wonderful gifts for family and friends! Awesome product

susannm
Susann M.
6/29/17

After seeing these types of hammock/lounger things pop up at music festivals, I tried one out at a promo booth.

I enjoyed it so I figured at one point I would look in to getting one.

I finally decided to go with this one because of the square headrest design and the manufacturer claims of being super heavy duty, long inflation life, and the ability to hold 750 pounds.

From experience we had 4 people on one of them. I figured it could happen again so I didn't want to be disappointed with a cheap one.

This one is super nice, the fabric is nice and smooth and comfortable. It was easy to inflate, in fact I inflated it in my living room with only about 10 feet of space to scoop air.

It has a tight elastic "pocket" which I tested out to hold a bottle of beer with and it worked great for that, and it also has 2 other side literal pockets, one wide and one slimmer.

It comes with a carabiner with a bottle opener (super cool and smart, thanks), two very light weight aluminum stakes, two nylon loops are sewn into the lounger to accomodate the stakes which is nice.

A super important feature that they don't even list... a backpack style drawstring pouch for easy portability!

I lounged on this all night in my living room and went to bed, and when I woke up it was still mostly inflated.

I couldn't be happier with this lounger, I can't currently comment on the longevity but it seems very durable, I will update the review as time passes, although for now it seems great.

The only nitpicky thing I can think of is maybe the buckle could possibly be the weak point of this design, although it is heavy-duty grade plastic... only time will tell how it holds up to multiple buckling and unbuckling.

Can't wait to test this thing as some music festivals!

johnd993
John D.
6/29/17

I bought this as a gift and sent it to the recipient; would be even better if there was a place to put a message.

lisal358
Lisa L.
6/29/17

Not much to tell. I placed order, paid for items (great deal btw). Now show me great service from your end!

carolb247
Carol B.
6/29/17

I love my Air Nest. At 50 yrs old I thought I was too old to tent camp. But I can camp with out being sleep deprived now with my teenage daughters.

johnd994
John D.
6/29/17

Extremely easy to navigate the website. Very informative also. Adding to cart and checkout was a breeze as well. As easy as any shopping experience I've had online before this and excited to try it out when I get the product.

mattb233
Matt B.
6/29/17

This is such a cool idea! but I cannot get it inflated. I had my whole ladies group ( some very tall and strong ) and none of us could get enough air into the baffles. Then at the best, when you sit on it, you feel the ground. I am returning. I had wanted to add the Air Nest to my camping set up too.

jorgem80
Jorge M.
6/29/17

After researching the inflatable hammocks, this one seemed to have the best reviews & features. I can't wait to receive them.

lisak222
Lisa K.
6/29/17

Quick and easy hopefully the product is great and my dad will like it. He is an avid private pilot so weight counts.

clarem62
Clare M.
6/29/17

Had trouble ordering, but airnest helped immediately with quick response and assistance! Can't wait to try out this product! Saw some people at the beach with these and was envious of the low mateince it required and the comfort I saw, for hours! Camping and beach trips will never be the same!

nancya115
Nancy A.
6/29/17

The state selection was difficult to get to work. Had to hold down for about 3 seconds to get the state selection list to appear. I'm on an apple mobile version of your site.

maryb529
Mary B.
6/29/17

Since there was an option for a coupon, I was disappointed that I couldn't find one on the web in order to save some money.
Otherwise, the checkout was easy.

lauras343
Laura S.
6/22/17

Shopping and buying was a breeze. My husband loved his Father's Day gift as well as our girls. I only wish there had been more updates through the process prior to shipping and when it was shipped. I did receive my air nest in a timely manner though.

karag18
Kara G.
5/31/17

I purchased an AirNest for my husband's birthday. Unfortunately, one of the seams wasn't air-tight. I contacted customer service with the issue. Even though I had thrown away the receipt/order number to keep the purchase a secret, the customer service agent sent out a replacement and my husband is now enjoying his AirNest!

Thank you!

laurenl89
Lauren L.
5/20/17

You have a bug on your checkout page. It wouldn't let me put in a State for billing or shipping - instead, the drop-down list was just lots of the word "Array". After trying to complete my checkout, the missing States were caught in the order validation. The page refreshed with the two error messages at the top and the drop-down state picklists were now available.

wesleyw38
Wesley W.
5/2/17

The quick response to questions is delight after so often waiting for two or more days in some cases, and getting no answers in other cases.

All is good and I look forward to our next business encounter.

sharyno2
Sharyn O.
4/1/17

Just ordered 45 of them for our NCAA Final Four event in Phoneix and we are so excited to have an official Air Nest Lounge for our guests.

106 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Air nest staff and other customers.

Air nest?