This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Go-x.co.uk

Go-x.co.uk

Go-x.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Go-x.co.uk ranks 30th among Local Experiences sites.

How would you rate Go-x.co.uk?

“Purchased two pairs of trainers for £113.98”

A F.
5/3/09

Purchased two pairs of trainers for £113.98. I thought the website was genuine. It has a. co.uk ending, but beware, they sent me two fake pairs of trainers from China. They offer a return and refund policy. But, they never replied to my emails requesting to return the goods. This website should be destroyed.

af
May 3rd, 2009

ziggyj
July 16th, 2009

go-x.co.uk is a fake company. This domain is registered to a Zhuo Liwei address LinJianye Referred, Card Dept, No. 136, WuSi Rd, Fuzhou 350003 CN (CHINA). The following domains are also registered to this individual: ilovetrainers.co.uk and shoes9.co.uk. These 'companies' are based in China not UK. If you order from these sites you will be purchasing fakes. Should you wish to return them for a refund you will need to e-mail the company as there are no contact details on web-site - you will never get a reply. This happened to me.

Questions? Get answers from the Go-x.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Go-x.co.uk?

Have a question about Go-x.co.uk?