Review of Gizary

1 star

chariet1
Charie T.
4/12/18

was great experience. support guys were very courteous and friendly. Over all very satisfied customer.

lindar338
Linda R.
4/12/18

I received everything in excellent condition and as described on the website. I am getting everything installed this weekend and super excited. very happy customer.

perrym39
Perry M.
4/12/18

Very knowledgeable staff, spoke to William and he gave me best deal for pioneer receiver. I am very happy with my purchase.

mykep
Myke P.
4/12/18

I unfortunately had to return a product I ordered. The customer service was excellent. I will definitely be making future purchases with them.

jefferyg14
Jeffery G.
4/12/18

I got the best deal for with the best service, super happy with my purchase and recommend this company to every one out there...

brians397
Brian S.
4/12/18

called them to inquire about the product and ending up buying it. got the great deal and i am hoping to do business with them again. very happy so far

christinec217
Christine C.
4/12/18

I was hesitant to buy from this company but after talking to them, i feel very comfortable because of the courteous and professional staff. they gave me the best deal and will surely come back to these guys again.

Good Job

zaihlya
ZAIHLY A.
4/12/18

these guys are great and professional. i got best deal and great help in making decision to buy some audio equipment. good job.

pamelaf56
Pamela F.
4/12/18

Had great customer service from these guys. Wasnt sure what i needed to complete my home theater system, gave them a call and they were very knowledgeable and professional.

jana61
JAN A.
4/12/18

Helped me get the right items to make my home feel like i was at the movies. Very smart and they know what theyre selling. Huge selection.

vincentm84
Vincent M.
4/12/18

Called in to make sure they had the projected listed and to my surprise it was actually in stock. Ordered on the phone and shipped right away.

michaell474
Michael L.
4/12/18

Had questions with shipping called and was helped right away. They were very smart and you can tell they have been working in the industry for some time. Go shop and know youll get the best product for the best price.

dimitars
Dimitar S.
4/12/18

purchased a projector at the best possible price i could find received it on time with great customer service

rhondam94
Rhonda M.
4/12/18

Very reasonable had good prices and good customer service. Had a problem with the tracking and they solved it for me right away.

clarkb21
Clark B.
4/12/18

Great customer service. Called in with a few questions and got all of them answered. Knew exactly what projector I needed and ordered right on the phone.

theresaf33
Theresa F.
4/12/18

Affordable prices and a very speedy delivery. Needed it on time for an installation and they made sure that it got to my house on time. Product was new and worked amazing, perfect fit for what I have.

bettyw81
Betty W.
4/12/18

Order process was quick and easy. Called in for questions and placed my order right on the phone. Great support.

joeyh35
Joey H.
4/12/18

Super happy with buying from this company. Got the best deal on internet. thumbs up for this company

carlosg114
Carlos G.
4/12/18

Called in to buy some speakers and ending up getting more than what i wanted as i could not pass on the deal i got. Best people and best company.

jarreaum
jarreau m.
4/12/18

I called to order a tv and got the best customer service. very happy with my decision to go with these guys.

jenap2
Jena P.
4/12/18

Strong followup on the issue, very upfront staff and resolved my issue very timely and professionally.

24 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Gizary staff and other customers.

Gizary?