Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

lilrebelc
2/21/10

Okay folks. Roll up your sleeves and if you want to find out where the nearest blood drives are and where the centers are to donate blood, use this website. You can find out how much of what blood type they've taken and you will see that some of the rarer types are needed as well as the normal everyday blood types.

I've joined the Commit For Life Program and I'm a regular donor but they can always use more, especially of the rare blood types. My sister needed blood and it took them more than 2 days to find blood for her because she has a rare type. Thank God she wasn't bleeding to death at the time.

This is your chance to help someone and possible save their lives or your own one day. I took 6 pints altogether after I had my baby and hemorrhaged just a week later. Someone who donated blood saved my life which is why I am giving it back. It's not something you think about often but it can happen to you.

So, this website will make it easy for you find out where to go and what to do. You can even donate blood for someone in particular in their name. And don't worry, if you've never donated before. It's just a little stick, just turn your head and don't look at the needle if you're scared of needles and they'll give you something to eat afterward. Nothing to it!

Questions? Get answers from the Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center staff and other customers.

Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center?