Review of GinoniMilan

SITE CLOSED

1 Review From Our Community

dimpa1
2/4/16

The rating should actually be ZERO stars.
I was looking for freebies at GoFreebies and I searched for beauty products. Based on the criteria I typed, it brought me to the products of Ginoni Milan and so I ordered trial products for wrinkle repair cream and another trial product. It said I only have to pay shipping which in this case was $3.95 & 4.95 respectively. I didn't see the fine prints and 2 weeks later, my card was charged with $97.41 besides the 2 shipping charges. I called customer service to dispute the charge but the person I was talking to didn't allow me to talk, she kept interrupting and saying that I was shipped the full sized product and since 2 weeks lapsed, I was charged the full price. I called one day too late and they wouldn't make any consideration. I asked to talk to a manager but the lady just hang up the phone.
As to the product, I didn't see any difference in my skin in 2 weeks time. It was a complete failure. Poor product and terrible customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the GinoniMilan staff and other customers.

GinoniMilan?