Gildedolive.co.uk reviews

dawnc75
3/17/18

I bought a 360 tablet holder. Doesn't hold the tablet as it is too flimsy. Waste of money. I emailed the company to be told I would have to pay the return postage. I refused as the item isn't fit for purpose so they should pay it. They didn't.
If anyone else wants to complain the email is info@gildedolive.co.uk
I told them that if I didn't get a refund then I would put my review on the internet so nobody else would buy from them as they see rubbish

samb263
3/2/18

I ordered an ipad stand which they have not delivered but have taken my money. They are do not reply to my emails and have no phone number. Avoid at all costs. I wish i read these reviews before ordering!

Tip for consumers: Use another retailer if you want to actually get the goods.

corals2
1/26/18

Luckily I used PayPal or I'd be even more livid I thought I was getting the whole package
100" screen top one
Plus clips and projector but no instead I have rubbish white screen thats no good to anyone

michelles369
1/20/18

No telephone number,no email,and the item that I purchased that's not here either.oh and they've taken my money!!!!!!

stuarta15
12/14/17

Bought and paid for a voucher through the father of all scam sites WOUCHER and ordered a Dash Cam from Gilded Olive which should have arrived by 01/12/2017 its now 14/12/2017 and I have emailed Gilded Olive four times as they have NO PHONE NUMBER and not received any communication back. I have researched the reviews on both these companies so it looks as if am onto PLUMS for a refund and my Dash Cam. THIS IS THEFT SO PLEASE AVOID. I have put the link below for the other reviews for Gilded Olive:-https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/gildedolive.co.uk

Questions? Get answers from the Gildedolive.co.uk staff and other customers.

Gildedolive.co.uk?