GiftWithLove.net reviews

support@giftwithlove.net

1 star

braina5
6/25/19
I stay at singapur, far away from my country so at every festival I really miss my family but this Diwali , I received some sweets and Gift from my family and I am getting shocked after seeing that. Its a lovely surprise for me .The sweets are really fresh and Delicious. Thanks for such a lovely customer service.
niharikac1
9/28/16
It was festival had sent a box of mithai to my home in Kolkata, My Mom was very happy to see it and they said the sweets were very good quality and Fresh, Thanks Giftwithlove.net, Still more shopping's to do with.
shaanus
9/16/16
Satisfied, Well it was good time with Giftwithlove.net, the eggless cake was very tasty and my Father in law liked it very much.
rajm15
7/26/16
My Opinion on Giftwithlove.net is good, have gone through good experience from many of my orders, yes one or two are been bit delayed, but of course, many of my orders are executed on time.
shanthin1
6/27/16
Thank you Guys liked the dedication and customer service.
rajann1
6/7/16
Good, the cake was delicious and fresh as always, Giftwithlove thanks again for your service.
sarathk
5/19/16
Thumbs Up guys!!!, booked for a bouquet of mixed roses and cake to my beloved mom in India from Giftwithlove.net, she said the cake and flowers were extremely good, thanks a lot, certainly there will be more bookings from our side.
shamithan
5/6/16
Giftwithlove.net is certainly promising website, have ordered many times from this website, the flowers and cakes were very good this time which was sent on my mothers birthday.
sainathr2
3/11/16
It was a lovely feeling with Giftwithlove.net, thanks a lot you have made my occasion and my child was extremely happy with chocolates and dry fruits.
cinthias
12/17/15
Sent a Black Forest Cake with Red Roses Bunch to my dear wife on her birthday to surprise her from Giftwithlove.net, the gift was affordable, cake and flowers were really fresh.
shanmugann
10/27/15
We were afraid as not aware how things will be, ordered for a gift basket of fresh fruits to my mom in Kerala from Giftwithlove.net, it was quick reach, would like to do more shopping's.
shyams3
10/1/15
Amazing Experience I had when did shopping with Giftwithlove.net, ordered for cake and flowers to reach Delhi on my son's birthday; it was proper time delivery and was also at affordable price.
santhoshank
8/11/15
On My Mom's Birthday booked for a flowers bunch and sweets from Giftwithlove.net, to deliver in kolkata and it was amazing experience to hear that the flowers were fresh and sweets were good in taste.
tonyt33
4/22/15
It was already delayed and wanted to send a birthday gift to my dad who is in India, so browsed in to www.Giftwithlove.net and ordered for a birthday gift, the gift was delivered to my home town quickly..good job..
soumyar
3/2/15
On the occasion of my friend Anniversary thought of sending a gift, but as we stay faraway its impossible to do it personally, so by browsing saw Giftwithlove.net and sent a bouquet of Gerberas and teddy, my friend was happy with it.
sindhur1
2/19/15
Thought its already time up wanted to surprise my hubby on his birthday, so tried for last moment and same day orders from Giftwihlove.net, they had done good job, The gift have been reached on time, would like to do more shopping in future.
ramyr1
1/27/15
In Giftwithlove.net booked for a bouquet of Red roses with kaju burfi on the occasion of my friends house warming ceremony in Rourkela, they delivered beautiful flowers and heard even sweets were also yummy and fresh.
manoharg
1/18/15
It was New Year season and wanted to send a gift to my dear friend in India from Singapore, booked for Black forest cake and Flowers from Giftwithlove.net, feedback received from my friend was that both flowers and cake were fresh.
keshavk
12/4/14
This is the piece of information to share about Giftwithlove, as i stay away from my motherland i miss all the occasions and thought of sending a bunch of flowers to my friend in India from online shopping website and booked for a flower bouquet from Giftwithlove and my friend said it was good and quick delivery.
swamin
9/3/14
we were in search of unique gifts to send our native on our loving parents anniversary and we had booked for walnut cake and booked for it from giftwithlove and it was sent on time to destiny and the recipient were happy.

Questions? Get answers from the GiftWithLove.net staff and other customers.

GiftWithLove.net?