GiftCash.ca

GiftCash.ca has a consumer rating of 4.15 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GiftCash.ca ranks 15th among Gift Cards sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I have been exchanging gift cards for cash with one very best site.
  • They said to call customer service, which I did, and had to leave a message.
How would you rate GiftCash.ca?

“Best Gift for Cash website”

Sameh S.
12/2/20

They helped me through my prices of selling my gift card and got my money within 4 days. Will do more business with them again. Thank you

“Thanks”

Mark T.
6/21/20

First if you are checking reviews for gift cash make sure you read the bottom ones. Thank you all for your reviews down at the bottom under all the fake reviews. I was considering using gift cash but after reading reviews and saying that they're low life scum scam artist I'd like to take money from hardworking people I'll take my business elsewhere hey give cash f*** you

gift cards (4) customer service (2)
samehs5
December 2nd, 2020

amyh886
November 10th, 2020

Giftcash.com is a great website to sell unused gift cards. They provided high quality and trustworthy services. The transaction is so smooth every time! I will definitely come back again. Thank you!

jeffc962
June 10th, 2020

Very fast and easy to use. Have used several time and gotten payment deposited within 48 hours. Would recommend over most other Gift card sites.

bryantm56
December 20th, 2020

Great price quick transfer all around great I will be useing this site from now on they gave me the most

davidb3723
January 20th, 2020

I was overall pleased with my experience with selling my gift card via GiftCash. The process took a little bit longer than what I expected or would have wanted, but they were always very helpful when I would use the text option to inquire about it. Also the amount of time it took to process the order was of no fault to GiftCash themselves, but due to the verification process of the type of gift card that I was selling. Therefore my overall summary of my experience was a pleasant one and would definitely recommend them to others looking to sell there unwanted gift cards for extra cash.

THANK YOU, Sincerely, A satisfied customer named David.

annamariep6
July 19th, 2020

Gift cash is perfect - they communicate they tell you what's going on... it's PayPal who are the slugs. You message them they make u wait all day and then... don't know where your money is - or who took out a payment - ugh

blaked108
March 27th, 2021

Giftcash is an AWFUL place of employment.
Payroll has a hard time getting your check to you on time. Never mind the correct amount. If you have garnished wages they wont be paid. The warehouse is about as organized as a childs toy box. The order of operation is for each position changes daily. Leading to 30% of all products being returned or sent back from distribution so even as a gift cash customer you are not guaranteed the correct product or qualit, and many times when selling a gift card to giftcash. The seller wont receive payment and then the gift card will be used
Management is also extremely unprofessional. Management will tell you
"Speak with corporate and you'll be fired" and other then all the constant OSHA violations being super sketchy. Google the warehouse coordinators name Rob Evon. Pretty sure there is somthing illegal going.

Tip for consumers:
Find a different company to do business with

Products used:
Everything in the warehouse

bretto29
October 2nd, 2020

Had no issues with gift cash, I gave them the gift card numbers, they told me a price, and it was emailed to my account in less then a week.
I ever get a collection of cards again, I'll be coming right back to them.

markt800
June 21st, 2020

benb643
October 23rd, 2020

My theory is this: If your sell legit gift cards to sites like giftcash, then you will receive payment in reasonable time.

kennethb624
August 2nd, 2020

Mannn i sold these $#*!ing fools a 50 dollar $#*!ing e code an its been 6 $#*!ing days an i still havent got this hoe ass 43 dollars i will never use y'all punk ass sight again but give me my money or my $#*!ing gift card back

nathann62
March 4th, 2020

Please understand my amount was larger than usual amount so I understood it may take longer. It was about 3-4times longer than the average stated time, however they pulled through as promised and totally worth it. I would recommend this site.

andrewf292
November 29th, 2019

THIS WEBSITE IS FULL ON SCAM PEOPLE, $50 GIFTCARD WAS TURNED INTO $0 GIFT CARD NO PAYMENT FOR ME. HERE I AM STRUGGLING IN DEBT AND I GOT BONED EVEN HARDER DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE PLEASE. IT WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND ROB YOU LIKE EVERY OTHER COMMENTER HERE.

lunzhic
November 24th, 2020

I cashed my Indigo gift card at Giftcash and received my cash quickly and easily. Also, thier customer service responded promptly in a professional manner. I definitely recommend Giftcash to everyone I know.

nabilm19
June 14th, 2020

Wonderful wonderful wonderful and amazing amazing amazing I'm happy to use this website from the best

nathanr221
January 11th, 2021

Good website. During the time I was waiting for my cash they kept me well updated. Would use again.

kiwanab2
January 24th, 2021

Love them a bunch i am going to recommend them to others an will be returning to site thanks for the help

pamelal125
September 20th, 2018

GiftCash is awesome. I had no use for a particular gift card and so I sold it on GiftCash. They offer the most competitive payout rates. Payout can be done via PayPal or check. They are highly communicative and responsive to any questions via phone and email. Overall, it was a seamless process and I walk away with extra cash in my pocket.

robertw961
May 28th, 2019
Verified purchase

Very easy to set up and begin selling giftcards. Very quick response time in receiving the checks... within a couple of days. I am able to print the checks out myself, which means I do not have to wait for any checks to arrive in the mail. It's a perfect experience, without ANY issues. Highly recommended.

katc47
April 11th, 2019

The company experienced a snafu recently and my check was returned. But after a week of them trying to resolve the situation, I was finally able to cash my check. They kept me in the loop and were very responsive every time I reached out for an update. Thanks, guys! Also, their quote was the highest which is why I chose them initially.

roberts1658
March 13th, 2019

They promise to pay you in 3-5 days which is totally a lie. They only pay you when the balance in the card is used up. Same excuse over and over again as holidays and high volume of cards. Guess what, there is about 1 holiday per month and they always have that reason to tell you and delay your payout. My last $50 card was paid after 3 weeks and my $100 is still pending after giving them 4 weeks ago

carmenh64
December 29th, 2018

GiftCash.ca is the Best Place to Sell your unwanted gift cards in Canada. It has the best payout amount when compared to Cardswap and Giftcardswild. GiftCash.ca also has the fastest payout time because it can pay you via Interac so that sellers don't need to worry about if the payout cheque will get lost somehow. A lot of the time, you don't even need to mail them the physical cards. GiftCash.ca also has the best team of friendly and professional staff, my interaction is mostly with Hala, who has delivered exemplary customer service. I'm a very happy customer so far.

carolw308
August 26th, 2018

I have been exchanging gift cards for cash with one very best site. I had the guts to try giftcash. They are crooks! They never pay, mainly when you do not have an American PayPal. Their discounts are not competitive on the market compared with other sites. Their customer support is very active, but lack morals. You should not lost your gift card to this agency.

robinc210
February 25th, 2021

I started my process on 2/5. Today, 2/25 its going to take 3-5 business days to go through ach yet. Very unhappy with 30 days

Tip for consumers:
Dont expect payout in less then 30 days

kenp191
February 24th, 2019

I have been waiting for more than 4 weeks to get paid and they keep saying I'll escalate to our payment agents and still no payment.

It's legit. Facts! I sold them 2 e gift cards and received payment on in a week.

By Ben B.