GiftCash.ca

GiftCash.ca has a consumer rating of 3.06 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GiftCash.ca also ranks 29th among Gift Cards sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 55.6%

No positive highlights yet

• I have been exchanging gift cards for cash with one very best site.
  • They said to call customer service, which I did, and had to leave a message.
How would you rate GiftCash.ca?

“Excellent, easy to use”

Jeff C.
6/10/20

Very fast and easy to use. Have used several time and gotten payment deposited within 48 hours. Would recommend over most other Gift card sites.

“Thanks”

Mark T.
6/21/20

First if you are checking reviews for gift cash make sure you read the bottom ones. Thank you all for your reviews down at the bottom under all the fake reviews. I was considering using gift cash but after reading reviews and saying that they're low life scum scam artist I'd like to take money from hardworking people I'll take my business elsewhere hey give cash f*** you

gift cards (4) customer service (2)
jeffc962
June 10th, 2020
annamariep6
July 19th, 2020
Gift cash is perfect - they communicate they tell you what's going on... it's PayPal who are the slugs. You message them they make u wait all day and then... don't know where your money is - or who took out a payment - ugh
nathann62
March 4th, 2020
Please understand my amount was larger than usual amount so I understood it may take longer. It was about 3-4times longer than the average stated time, however they pulled through as promised and totally worth it. I would recommend this site.
nabilm19
June 14th, 2020
Wonderful wonderful wonderful and amazing amazing amazing I'm happy to use this website from the best
davidb3723
January 20th, 2020
I was overall pleased with my experience with selling my gift card via GiftCash. The process took a little bit longer than what I expected or would have wanted, but they were always very helpful when I would use the text option to inquire about it. Also the amount of time it took to process the order was of no fault to GiftCash themselves, but due to the verification process of the type of gift card that I was selling. Therefore my overall summary of my experience was a pleasant one and would definitely recommend them to others looking to sell there unwanted gift cards for extra cash.

THANK YOU, Sincerely, A satisfied customer named David.
pamelal125
September 20th, 2018
GiftCash is awesome. I had no use for a particular gift card and so I sold it on GiftCash. They offer the most competitive payout rates. Payout can be done via PayPal or check. They are highly communicative and responsive to any questions via phone and email. Overall, it was a seamless process and I walk away with extra cash in my pocket.
robertw961
May 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very easy to set up and begin selling giftcards. Very quick response time in receiving the checks....within a couple of days. I am able to print the checks out myself, which means I do not have to wait for any checks to arrive in the mail. It's a perfect experience, without ANY issues. Highly recommended.
katc47
April 11th, 2019
The company experienced a snafu recently and my check was returned. But after a week of them trying to resolve the situation, I was finally able to cash my check. They kept me in the loop and were very responsive every time I reached out for an update. Thanks, guys! Also, their quote was the highest which is why I chose them initially.
carmenh64
December 29th, 2018
GiftCash.ca is the Best Place to Sell your unwanted gift cards in Canada. It has the best payout amount when compared to Cardswap and Giftcardswild. GiftCash.ca also has the fastest payout time because it can pay you via Interac so that sellers don't need to worry about if the payout cheque will get lost somehow. A lot of the time, you don't even need to mail them the physical cards. GiftCash.ca also has the best team of friendly and professional staff, my interaction is mostly with Hala, who has delivered exemplary customer service. I'm a very happy customer so far.
markt800
June 21st, 2020
andrewf292
November 29th, 2019
THIS WEBSITE IS FULL ON SCAM PEOPLE, $50 GIFTCARD WAS TURNED INTO $0 GIFT CARD NO PAYMENT FOR ME. HERE I AM STRUGGLING IN DEBT AND I GOT BONED EVEN HARDER DO NOT TRUST THIS SITE PLEASE. IT WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND ROB YOU LIKE EVERY OTHER COMMENTER HERE.
roberts1658
March 13th, 2019
They promise to pay you in 3-5 days which is totally a lie. They only pay you when the balance in the card is used up. Same excuse over and over again as holidays and high volume of cards. Guess what, there is about 1 holiday per month and they always have that reason to tell you and delay your payout. My last $50 card was paid after 3 weeks and my $100 is still pending after giving them 4 weeks ago
carolw308
August 26th, 2018
I have been exchanging gift cards for cash with one very best site. I had the guts to try giftcash. They are crooks!! They never pay, mainly when you do not have an American PayPal. Their discounts are not competitive on the market compared with other sites. Their customer support is very active, but lack morals. You should not lost your gift card to this agency.
kenp191
February 24th, 2019
I have been waiting for more than 4 weeks to get paid and they keep saying I'll escalate to our payment agents and still no payment.
rosst37
August 27th, 2019
Do not sell amazon gift cards to these crooks!!! I sold 4, or I should say gave 4 as a gift cause they are not paying!!! This is the second time I use them. The first time was fine, I got my money. So I tried them again, Second time they stole all 4!!! Telling me they were all used when I never used them and nobody has them accept giftcash crooks! Amazon will not give you any details on who redeemed your own gift cards that you purchased either! Its like all these places are out to screw you one way or other. Now there has to be some kind of authority that can deal with this!! I don't take it kindly to being ripped off by this actors of legitimacy. It seems they are randomly selecting a certain percentage of orders and decide they are not going to pay. That way there is always people trying them and some will be paid and some will not. I going to get these guys. Whatever it takes.
jillg125
April 16th, 2019
I was excited to find a place to sell my giftcard. It was for a gas station we do not have in our area. I gave them the necessary information and the next day received an email saying I had a zero balance on the card. I immediately checked again and the amount I said was on there was still on there, I was not mistaken.

I messaged someone online with my issue. They said to call customer service, which I did, and had to leave a message. I messaged the assistant I had previously mentioned and he put in an order for a call during a certain time. That didn't happen either. When I told them that, they were apologetic and asked that I stay available near my phone.

My solution was to go to one of the many other places for a buy back. No issues with the others. Customer service in returning calls was non existant with Giftcash. They get one star from me because the guy online was trying to be helpful and was friendly. They also do not have a zero star option. I am disappointed to say the least.
kennethb624
August 2nd, 2020
Mannn i sold these $#*!ing fools a 50 dollar $#*!ing e code an its been 6 $#*!ing days an i still havent got this hoe ass 43 dollars i will never use y'all punk ass sight again but give me my money or my $#*!ing gift card back

Hellyea they a scam bro i sold them a e code 6 days ago an still havent got my payment i don't recommend

By Kenneth B.