Gg2u.org

Gg2u.org has a consumer rating of 4.23 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Gg2u.org most frequently mention customer service. Gg2u.org ranks 12th among Jobs Other sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

• Payouts are always fast and reliable, the rates are high, and the customer service is second to none.
  • Usually when interacting with a GPT site you imagine a giant black monolith.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Gg2u.org?

“Amazing site with many benefits”

Ryan S.
4/19/20

This is one of the first sites I have come across so far that genuinely cares about their users enough to provide them with great bonuses and reliable customer support. The fact that gg2u gives more than 20% more than other sites for the same offers is amazing, but there are more bonuses on top of that in the form of wheel spins which can give you up to 7 dollars for free on top of your withdraw.

“Big scam or big swindlers.”

Mikael R.
4/29/20

I am in hard situations after completing minimum cash out These site not wanting Pay my money. I want they stop violence against players and work fair. If site can not pay $10,37 then they must stop activity.USA is a democracy example for all world but that type site is disgrace for USA. I am asking from USA ministry of justice punish this site.

customer service (4) gpt site (3)
ryans666
April 19th, 2020
tomb970
April 12th, 2020
High pay rates, great customer support, and support are easy to contact over email or discord. They seem very helpful towards their users and don't try to scam you like some other sites
lailas13
August 17th, 2020
This site is a fraud, it constantly deducts your money, it has stolen more than 60$ from my account.
GGtoU S. – Gg2u.org Rep
This review is totally false and defamatory and was written by somebody who was cheating on our website.
andrewb856
April 12th, 2020
Usually when interacting with a GPT site you imagine a giant black monolith. But that gets brought down a couple notches with the way GG2U handles it. Never would I have imagined bantering with the owner of a GPT site in between them posting the latest offers that you might want to check out, along with occasional details that demystifies how things work behind the scenes a bit.

On top of generally having good offer rates, great-but-not-instant payouts (usually the same day or the next for PayPal), and generous response time when you need help.
johans67
April 12th, 2020
Probably the most well run gpt site out there, I've been using it for 6 months without any issues.
mihaic8
April 12th, 2020
I love getting paid for surveys or offers and I roamed around many websites but GG2U is the one tha got me the most with it's variety of offers and the fact that it's an easy to use platform. Thank you and keep it up!
bryanc260
April 12th, 2020
This website is great. The staff is quick and eagerly ready to help you with whatever you need. If you contact them on discord, they reply almost instantly! The payments are quick and the pay rate is amazing! The offers that they have are some of the best in the industry.

Thank you GG2U!
mikaelr1
April 29th, 2020
GGtoU S. – Gg2u.org Rep
Mikael R.'s review is not a genuine one. He violated our rules and was caught trying to cheat our advertisers.
beaur25
April 12th, 2020
This GPT (Get-Paid-To) site is top notch. It has great offer rates and has an easy to use UI (User-Interface). I use GG2U regularly and that is not just the only great things. To add the customer service will not only get back to you but be extremely friendly and help you to the best of their ability. We need more customer service like GG2U in this world because they are the model of how to get the treatement we deserve. Anyone who would say anything bad about GG2U is clearly someone who is unhappy with not getting away with fraud or trying to screw over GG2U so don't believe any bad reviews.
aronm41
June 19th, 2020
After i completed some surveys like 5 it shows only 5.45$ i need to your help i cant contact support right now ok, please help mme!
GGtoU S. – Gg2u.org Rep
Hi. For help with the GG2U website, you should send an email describing the issue to support@gg2u.org. Thank you.
btcv
October 16th, 2019
Seem to always pay the best rate around and the customer service is amazing. If you have a problem the owner is always there to help and fix something if needed.

I have made over way over $100 now via GG2U with no faults despite what any fake reviews say. Payments are fast no matter the payout method.

GG2U in my opinion is the best GPT around and I will be using for a while. Thanks for all the help and for a genuinely good site GG2U keep the good work up!
alannac4
October 16th, 2019
Their Discord representative is very nice and communicative; they've notified users of outages and when payment is being sent out, and will answer questions quickly. The site itself is easy to use and I've had no problems with offers crediting or being paid. Both credits and payment happen quickly and reliably. I'm brand new to GPT offerwalls but have had a good experience so far and plan to do more offers in the near future, especially a GameFly one I've got my eye on for when I eventually get a Switch!
moneym9
October 18th, 2019
This GPT site is has the best customer service combined with an amazing pay rate for surveys. Their support is always helpful and active. I plan to make more money in the future from this site. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make a quick extra buck.

Karen H. Was somebody who was caught cheating on our website and is posting lies about our company. Ignore what she says.

See more answers (2)

See more answers (2)

Hi. If you don't see an orange and black "Videos" button, then there aren't currently video offers available in your country. Sorry about that.

By GGtoU S.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Gg2u.org staff and other customers.

GGtoU S.
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gg2u.org?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about Gg2u.org?