This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Getmsoffice.co.uk

Getmsoffice.co.uk

Getmsoffice.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Getmsoffice.co.uk also ranks 394th among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Getmsoffice.co.uk?

“Great Job Tim!”

Nathan R.
6/15/17

He was able to identify the issue I was having with product installation and did not leave until problem was resolved. Thank you so much Tim! Great job!

nathanr48
June 15th, 2017
tomn57
May 25th, 2017
I was browsing through online for the cheapest ones, got here and was not dismayed. Thank you so much!
normand127
March 23rd, 2017
There's no need to wait for disc. We called for order status the support was great. People are very professional and I got my software in my email within minutes.
staceyw27
May 25th, 2017
Live chat expedited my order since I needed it badly. Got the email, downloaded and installed. No problem. Thanks!
meruemt
June 15th, 2017
This website is okay. Delivery is fast. Prices a little bit higher but fair still. I'd still go for it otherwise.
helens125
March 19th, 2017
The software were installed and activated. I ask my information to keep private and the lady I spoke with is very friendly.

Questions? Get answers from the Getmsoffice.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Getmsoffice.co.uk?

Have a question about Getmsoffice.co.uk?