Getlikes.shop

Getlikes.shop has a consumer rating of 2.75 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Getlikes.shop also ranks 35th among Social Media Tools sites.

How would you rate Getlikes.shop?

“Quality check”

maichal B.
8/3/20

To check, I bought myself 100 likes - I paid and in 30 minutes I received all my likes. The accounts that gave likes are not bad.

“Beware! SCAM!”

Lora P.
3/20/19

The website is a total scam! I have paid them a lot of money for nothing! Don't do the same mistake as me!

maichalb
August 3rd, 2020
lorap17
March 20th, 2019

They answered pretty quickly. They helped me in everything and at the same time gave me another discount

By INGEGLI t.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Getlikes.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Getlikes.shop?

Have a question about Getlikes.shop?